• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
33 replies to this topic | 35 praises

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:56 AM

Peqasus
  • Premium member
    Peqasus
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi ya all, recently read a book bout organic vinegar and did some online reading. Seems like it can help to lose weight, regulate blood pressure etc. Anyone here into this? Jus wanna learn more fr ppl who hv tried it. Been on some Taiwanese vinegar for 2 wks Liao. Drinking apple cider vinegar in office

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:23 PM

ODC
  • ODC
    Banned

Hi ya all, recently read a book bout organic vinegar and did some online reading. Seems like it can help to lose weight, regulate blood pressure etc. Anyone here into this? Jus wanna learn more fr ppl who hv tried it. Been on some Taiwanese vinegar for 2 wks Liao. Drinking apple cider vinegar in office

most likely you can ... But beware of fake cider vinegar from china ... Buy Bragg quite original and good from cd storage abt $10
I'm the resident TROLL, I keep threads alive and people talking. Without us threads will be uber-boring siol LOL

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:35 PM

Kungfu
  • Premium member
    Kungfu
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i did for some time..........but yr bowel movement becomes quite frequent........cannot tahan

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:47 PM

Peqasus
  • Premium member
    Peqasus
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Ya realize the bowel movement improved even tho my fibre intake did not jncrease. Pimples popping up. Omg getting Qing chun again! If anything acv recommend drinking acv b4 eating. Sure can slim down la. finish 1 mug b4 lunch full Liao how to eat. Yup am currently using bragg but realize it seems more acidic. Not able to find it's production process. Fr shop keepers I spoke to selling the yr long fermented vinegar it seems like acv is using a shortcut method so enzyme is lesser. Anyone knows of any lab to test? But intl forum singing praises bout acv so will try for a while.

Btw anyone from the alkaline camp here? Any take on the acidic lifestyle?

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:47 PM

Peqasus
  • Premium member
    Peqasus
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Repost

Edited by Peqasus, 28 December 2010 - 12:49 PM.

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:56 PM

Hondacub777
  • Hondacub777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I drank the apple vinegar.it helps my with my stomach acid.I heard that vinegar is very good for health.so far it works for me.

Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:04 PM

Trex101
  • Trex101
    6th Gear
    Author Image

For anyone that is interested, soak garlic in black malt vinegar, soak for 2-3 days 1st before drinking.

Every night drink 30ml shot. Very good for your "little brother".
<b>My Orange Ford Territory Ghia - Philips Xtreme Vision 130+, NGK ZFR6FIX-11 Iridium, Redline 0w30, Redline Racing ATF, Redline Heavy Weight Shockproof </b>

Posted 28 December 2010 - 02:13 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Tried the apple cider one few months ago and stopped after 2 days of taking it. Felt terrible after drinking it with frequent visit to toilet. Perhaps my stomach cannot take it.
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:29 PM

Peqasus
  • Premium member
    Peqasus
    4th Gear
    Author Image

From wat I read beginners will hv more adverse reactions to taking vinegar hence more care needed on consumption. Eg no empty stomach. Mix 1 part vinegar to 10 parts water. Cannot take it raw. also unfiltered vinegar is preferred. There are 3 ways of making vinegar. Longest being fermentation from raw products in controlled environment. Shortest being adding vinegar to existing ingredients. The long fermented school is more supportive of enzymes, the acetic. Comparing Taiwanese vinegar vs acv, it seems like the tw vinegar is less acidic and exhibit a better fragrance. Anyway monitoring wt n blood pressure and see how it works out.

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:08 PM

Ckchong8
  • Premium member
    Ckchong8
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Have taken tian di yi hao from Taiwan in China, recently arriving in spore but not all
NTUC selling found 1 outlet at civic centre woodlands. It one of a kind a health drink
also published in the healthy life style newspaper

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:26 PM

Ladykillerz
  • Premium member
    Ladykillerz
    Supercharged
    Author Image

yah. i also heard vinegar is good for health.
mixed with vinegar + old ginger.
Ladykillerz
The Sky's The Limit! [angel]

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:27 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

I drink Mona vie.
More high class than plain vinega.

The secret is drink more fluid....sure to lose weight.

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:59 PM

Peqasus
  • Premium member
    Peqasus
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Not sure how high class is being defined but was browsing through wiki. It doesn't seem to favor Mona. Then again one man's food another man's poison. Any health improvement after taking Mona? So far leaning Towards vinegar as acetic and potassium is helpful in controlling bp. If anything my bp got worse lolz but suppose to hv to drink it over a longer period while my body adjust

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:09 PM

StrangeFey
  • StrangeFey
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hello!
I was searching for organic vinegar in Singapore and came across this website.
When I was in Japan I saw that vinegar drinks were sold ALL OVER, every supermarket/convenience stall had one. Even in the subways!

There are those first-timers who cannot get used to the taste of sourness (I was one of them) and don't take vinegar. However even the sushi rice has liberal amounts of vinegar in it, and if we can get used to that, why not drink vinegar too? Heheh.

The Japanese take vinegar to improve their bowel movements, blood pressure, cholesterol levels, complexion, burns fats, lose weight, settle the digestive system, improve memory...and especially the office workers, they take vinegar to lower fatigue levels. It's like Red Bull but the healthier alternative. Actually vinegar has thousands of years of history in different cultures used for its health benefits.

Anyway if you search online for benefits of vinegar it's quite amazing what you can actually find!
I'm surprised vinegar isn't more popular in Singapore.

My mom has the organic vinegar book too, so she's always coming up with recipes for vinegar.
In case you're wondering why I'm talking so much about the benefits of vinegar, it's because my family sells organic vinegar (the drinkable types) so they drink vinegar everyday. I was skeptical (as all youngsters are of their parents) and went to research online and I found out about the different benefits.
I have gastric problems from all the late nights chionging my homework and internet surfing, so I'm starting to take vinegar and never had acid reflux anymore.

Too bad there are not more studies done in Singapore on vinegar benefits, however as the saying goes, "Moderation in all things"!

By the way, currently we're selling at Takashimaya Basement 2 until Jan 16th 2010! If anyone interested can come to the stall, it's opposite the Leonidas Praline stall. Come try out the vinegar! ^^
If you're too busy to come down, you can email mtfuji_lawrence at hotmail dot com, or send a pte msg to me too. (are there forums rules about no giving personal contact info here ah?)

Oh, I've got aunties and uncles coming up to me and say they drink vinegar for their arthritis problems and it works. I never had arthritis so I don't know about that lol. Organic vinegar (without sugar) is said to lower blood sugar levels for the diabetics.
Organic vinegar and diabetes
But please, consult your doctors first before self-treatment!

If you have any info on organic vinegar, please post here or tell me too! I would really be glad to always learn more!

Edited by StrangeFey, 11 January 2011 - 11:11 PM.

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:42 PM

StrangeFey
  • StrangeFey
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Eh sorry, not Jan 16th 2010 but Jan 16th 2011.
Not used to the new year heh.

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:44 PM

Sg2303
  • Premium member
    Sg2303
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Guys, before you try any supplements etc, do visit your doctor for advice. Especially for those with medical conditions.

Sometimes these "remedies" have no health benefits and may be harmful to your health instead.
In MCF, 有些人就是唯恐天下不乱。

Posted 12 January 2011 - 12:24 AM

Itsec
  • Itsec
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i used to take that (organic type from taiwan) with honey.. not bad leh... taste good... but after weeks (i took once daily) lau sai....10 times in a day..and i goona see a doc... since then.. i stopped... :(
I'm a nobody, but try to convey my message across uniquely :)

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:10 PM

archcherub
  • archcherub
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

can someone recommend me some brands for ACV?

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:34 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

can someone recommend me some brands for ACV?

Bragg organic apple cider vinegar.

archcherub praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:50 PM

archcherub
  • archcherub
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Bragg organic apple cider vinegar.

thanks! will google for that and buy.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Anyone, into, drinking, organic and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users