Anyone into drinking organic vinegar for health?

Peqasus

I like to put some on my shark's fin soup

but I don't know if its organic or not.

I respect people that refuse to drink

shark's fin soup and I like to sit next

to them. When they refuse I will tell

them I respect their and no one should

force them to drink it and I will take

the offending bowl away from them

and drink it cos its bad to waste food.

:D

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

Just my personal view only. Everything is about moderation but best health food is having a well 'Balance Diet'. Not special is required.

Even if you eat the best product daily in large quantity, you will be gone soon. :a-noway:

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Is ACV mixed with honey able to help to lose weight?

How regular to drink it to see the effects?

I drank a few times of ACV when I have an upset stomach and the diarrhea stops. Is there scientific proof that ACV can cure stomach problems?

Supercharged

I think ACV works like a detox, apart from drinking, I see articles mentioning about applying on scalp for hair loss, skin for cut or pimples or others.

hence it seems to do a lot of wonders.

I drink the apple cider alcohol at night. Somersby, those found at ntuc. Chinese tea(not teabags) after lunch. Frequency is a couple of times per week for both. Chinese tea to help with digestion and alcohol help with sleep.

try apple cider. my teenager seems to be drinking it on the week end with two teaspoon.

Seems to supposed to detoxed

Bragg organic apple cider vinegar.

btw, must thank you. 

since then i have been buying bragg apple cider vinegar from either online or ntuc fairprice.

my skin is getting better. i took with honey, so it does not taste so sour. my wife dunno read from where, go use the vinegar for her hair treatment once a week too. i cannot say it improve her hair. HAHA

btw, must thank you. 

since then i have been buying bragg apple cider vinegar from either online or ntuc fairprice.

my skin is getting better. i took with honey, so it does not taste so sour. my wife dunno read from where, go use the vinegar for her hair treatment once a week too. i cannot say it improve her hair. HAHA

Good for you.  [:)]

are those korean vinegar as good as the apple cider? i like the berry taste instead of the taste of acv.  

attachicon.gifrps20170911_140836.jpg

most vinegars just have few percent acetic acid. usually up to 5%. The rest are water, fruit flavourings or fruit juice.

Choose whichever one u like.

ACV just has the most global exposure cos it's the most common vinegar in USA.

The europeans take other types of vinegar usually. And we take our rice vinegars.

↡ Advertisement