Mini Cooper S.... The Most Power 1.6L Car Made....

Mona-vie

What do you all think? Do you all agree the MCS is the most powerful 1.6L road car ever produced (don't talk about others with mods or racing of course)

↡ Advertisement

a turbo charger is a mod mah.... just tat it was done by the factory.

if anything goes, then the VW 1.4TSI can be chipped to about 200bhp leh... even 'better' than the Cooper's 1.6.

What do you all think? Do you all agree the MCS is the most powerful 1.6L road car ever produced (don't talk about others with mods or racing of course)

it is the most luxurious 1.6 made instead

No. The title belongs to the Honda B16 engine, 100BHP/L, stock NA setup.

B16B has HP due to the high RPM but it does not have the torque of the MCS.

lol u working in mini habitat is it hahahaha

u can maybe try to list out the 4 years consecutive engine of the year award for mcs from 1.4-1.8 cat link instead.

Ha. The MCS has high torque due to the forced induction setup. Remove it and tell me how much torque the NA setup generate.

Alternatively, turn the B engine into a forced induction setup and see how much it generates?

Edited by Beehive3783

Ha. The MCS has high torque due to the forced induction setup. Remove it and tell me how much torque the NA setup generate.

the car is built with a twin scroll turbo to provide driving fun, and good emmission to save the world.

nowadays good car engine is determine by many factor, like green anot, fc good anot, reliable anot, performance and what fun and comfort they can offer to you.

each got it good and specs, so no point comparing, as is will be a never ending battle.

peace to the world, and make the road a saftly and fun place.

it is not fair to compare an old car with a new car with the latest technology also, as it is design with concept of different era of different needs and requirment

to me good engine means 2 things.... how fast can it go... how far can it go....

mine does it in about 7sec... and has travelled 190+k km..... this to me is a good engines...

i rem someone mentioned his toyota had 700k km mileage on it... this is very good engine

Edited by Galantspeedz

some people goona say rx8...

actually it is powerful due to it being TC.... like a cheat code [laugh]

It is always technically more challenging to manufacture a high performance NA than a TC, given the same bhp. TC is an easy way out or like some have said here, a crude way of extracting power.

Regards,

Nope that belongs to the Nissan Pular's (aka Sunny) SR16VE N1. 200ps. The B16B makes 185ps.

P.S. Btw, the 200ps is just 11ps shy of the Mini Cooper Works engines [:)]

Edited by Elfenstar

a turbo charger is a mod mah.... just tat it was done by the factory.

if anything goes, then the VW 1.4TSI can be chipped to about 200bhp leh... even 'better' than the Cooper's 1.6.

Errm... your statement goes against itself... How can something than came stock from factory be a mod???

↡ Advertisement