MyCarForum Logo
Search
Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
62 replies to this topic | 190 praises

Poll: Favourite brand of Root Beer (68 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your favourite brand of root beer?

1. Bundaberg (12 votes [17.65%])

Percentage of vote: 17.65%

2. A&W (37 votes [54.41%])

Percentage of vote: 54.41%

3. Mug (9 votes [13.24%])

Percentage of vote: 13.24%

4. IBC (10 votes [14.71%])

Percentage of vote: 14.71%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:15 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My favourite gotta be IBC. How abt you?

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:15 AM

Sg2303
  • Premium member
    Sg2303
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I like A&W. smile.gif

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:21 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I like A&W. smile.gif

Maybe it's just me. But I find those in the can taste different from those you buy at A&W restaurant.

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:24 AM

Sg2303
  • Premium member
    Sg2303
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Maybe the mug they used last made the difference. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:30 AM

Booboon
  • Booboon
    6th Gear
    Author Image

a & w. Fresh from restaurant, not those can ones.
Nick Foo, 37
IT Trainer
Sometimes I quite Eng.

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:31 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Maybe it's just me. But I find those in the can taste different from those you buy at A&W restaurant.

Me too! I feel those bought at A&W last time taste better. Just remembered that the last time I had it was last year in M'sia. Not sure if there's any more A&W restaurants surviving in M'sia now..... bigcry.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:38 AM

Dantini
  • Dantini
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Me too! I feel those bought at A&W last time taste better. Just remembered that the last time I had it was last year in M'sia. Not sure if there's any more A&W restaurants surviving in M'sia now..... bigcry.gif

Go up to KL. I can't remember if there's any left in Johor. Either that, Batam has A&W too. biggrin.gif

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:45 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think a fair comparison would be A&W in the can.

Anyway, whenever I go BKK, will sure go to the A&W at Siam Square for their large root beer float...and to bio thai girls.

You guys should give IBC a try, it's very smooth.

Posted 31 December 2010 - 01:00 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

A&W Float best. I think the last time I had this was I was 13 or something like that.

Posted 31 December 2010 - 01:16 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Go up to KL. I can't remember if there's any left in Johor. Either that, Batam has A&W too. biggrin.gif

My last visit was in Johor but not JB. My friends took me there on his bike. Couldn't rem where but it seems to take abt 2 hrs to reach. He was speeding at abt 150km/h... laugh.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 31 December 2010 - 01:18 AM

Lamzh87
  • Premium member
    Lamzh87
    5th Gear
    Author Image

fresh from a&w is the best. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Posted 31 December 2010 - 02:01 AM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

There's one outlet at the foodstreet in Bukit Indah, Johor. But the last time I went they gave me paper cup instead of the mug... angry.gif

Melaka at Dataran Palawan also has one outlet... rolleyes.gif

I am the XMM TIKO RANGER!

Success is a journey...not a destination - Steven Gerrard

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:37 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wow, who's the other person who appreciate IBC root beer like me?

Great minds think alike! laugh.gif

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:54 PM

LPK00
  • LPK00
    1st Gear
    Author Image

New York New York root beer float thumbsup.gif

Posted 01 January 2011 - 12:29 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Root beer in either a can or a bottle.

Posted 01 January 2011 - 12:31 AM

Subzro
  • Subzro
    4th Gear
    Author Image

thumbsup.gif

1KD-FTV.

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:00 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

New York New York root beer float thumbsup.gif

That one quite expensive.
|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:02 PM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There is one at Penang. Gurney Plaza at the new wing. Went there last year and tasted it.
|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:05 PM

Wanderer
  • Wanderer
    5th Gear
    Author Image

IBC is good cos I find it less foamy than A&W brand. Next would be Mug as it's sweeter.... lol

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:10 PM

Funny88
  • Funny88
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Wow, who's the other person who appreciate IBC root beer like me?

Great minds think alike! laugh.gif

Yes. I prefers IBC as well. Drink from the bottle, the taste is really good and "Shiok"

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users