Favourite brand of Root Beer

Fcw75

Favourite brand of Root Beer  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite brand of root beer?

• Bundaberg
    • A&W
    • Mug
    • IBC

I like A&W. [:)]

Maybe it's just me. But I find those in the can taste different from those you buy at A&W restaurant.

Maybe it's just me. But I find those in the can taste different from those you buy at A&W restaurant.

Me too! I feel those bought at A&W last time taste better. Just remembered that the last time I had it was last year in M'sia. Not sure if there's any more A&W restaurants surviving in M'sia now..... [bigcry]

Neutral Newbie

Me too! I feel those bought at A&W last time taste better. Just remembered that the last time I had it was last year in M'sia. Not sure if there's any more A&W restaurants surviving in M'sia now..... [bigcry]

Go up to KL. I can't remember if there's any left in Johor. Either that, Batam has A&W too. :D

I think a fair comparison would be A&W in the can.

Anyway, whenever I go BKK, will sure go to the A&W at Siam Square for their large root beer float...and to bio thai girls.

You guys should give IBC a try, it's very smooth.

Go up to KL. I can't remember if there's any left in Johor. Either that, Batam has A&W too. :D

My last visit was in Johor but not JB. My friends took me there on his bike. Couldn't rem where but it seems to take abt 2 hrs to reach. He was speeding at abt 150km/h... [laugh]

There's one outlet at the foodstreet in Bukit Indah, Johor. But the last time I went they gave me paper cup instead of the mug... :angry:

Melaka at Dataran Palawan also has one outlet... [rolleyes]

There is one at Penang. Gurney Plaza at the new wing. Went there last year and tasted it.

↡ Advertisement