• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
16 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 01 January 2011 - 09:09 AM

Karoon
  • Premium member
    Karoon
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

looks familiar...

Posted 01 January 2011 - 09:16 AM

Weiming
  • Weiming
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The colour scheme is really eye-catching! Can spot from a mile away.

Interesting choice on the Proton...

Posted 01 January 2011 - 09:17 AM

Sunlight
  • Sunlight
    5th Gear
    Author Image

hmm......UK polis using proton happy.gif
Top Gear hates proton biggrin.gif

Posted 01 January 2011 - 09:21 AM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

hmm......UK polis using proton happy.gif
Top Gear hates proton biggrin.gif

They hate Perodua even more.. The Kelissa.. haha

See this

The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 06 January 2011 - 09:58 PM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

Its common for US/European to look down on Asian car generally new Automotive maker suchs as Proton,But some part in UK Hospital even use the Persona as their co car..Most actually envy compared to hatred.
Its better to drive a small car with BIG brain rather than driving big car with NO brain at all!
If you don't like my attitude Dial 1800 Eat s--t

People from other countries are also amazed when Singaporeans are stupid enough to own cars at ridiculous prices tagged with something funny called COE. So no matter you are driving a tin can from whatever country, contis or supercars, you are already losing money from the moment you sign on the dot. My point is, respect other's choice, if you got nothing better to say, just shut up.

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:05 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They use tax payers money so don't always buy the most expensive cars they like. biggrin.gif
I am so happy and I don't care.
Wife ran off with another man, daughter turn lesbian, son go for sex change operation, house burn down, business failed.
Easy come easy go. :)

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:12 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Will the car stall in the cold?

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:50 PM

D3badge
  • D3badge
    6th Gear
    Author Image

no wonder high crime rate lipsrsealed.gif laugh.gif

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:00 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

See this

but there are still lots of old proton sagas on the road in MY...... damn lasting!!
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:03 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

but there are still lots of old proton sagas on the road in MY...... damn lasting!!

the engines were fantastic dude.. Mitsubishi ones.. I dont think the current Campro is not that reliable..

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:42 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

the engines were fantastic dude.. Mitsubishi ones.. I dont think the current Campro is not that reliable..

now they also produce a model based on the current new EX Lancer, if it comes with a mitsubishi engine, we will see it still on the roads in 2020??? ........ malaysian drives are lucky
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:35 AM

Torquemonster
  • Premium member
    Torquemonster
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Maybe because proton own Lotus?? thats why they use proton.

Edited by Torquemonster, 07 January 2011 - 12:36 AM.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:42 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

maybe proton no need to service. Break down straight away scrap, and get another unit. No need to repair lipsrsealed.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:04 AM

Good-Carbuyer

See this

My nephew said after he just got his driving licence: "uncle, your Kellisa is so easy to drive". I believe that man vandalised the car because he could not find his way to the IMH(laugh)

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:51 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

No..It is using Campro also..

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:23 PM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

no wonder high crime rate lipsrsealed.gif laugh.gif

Then have to blame the Volvos and Rover too.

1st Generation Campro is not that reliable though,Less pick up only good in mid and top range.Engine need tuning regularly.Found in those first generation Gen2 1.3/1.6,Satria Neo 2006-2008,Persona 2007 and Waja year 2004*.

2nd Generation Campro was upgrade with Integrated Air Fuel mixture device with retuned ECU founded in Saga BLM 1.3,2008-2009 Gen 2 1.6 M-Line*,Persona 1.6 2008 till current.Pick up has improved but not that great either but engine is quite reliable why?Cause i owned 2008 Saga BLM and had travel up to Thailand with loads.

3rd Generation Campro is more refined with Cam Profile Switching and VIN system.Low rpm and high rpm stage system.Love the growl especially when CPS open at 3,500rpm above

*Denote that model that do not sale in SG.
Like the facelift Persona Elegance with extra gadgets suchs as USB,Diff interior,Posh leather,GPS,New rims,LED rear light,Side mirror indicator
Proton Saga SE/Proton Saga 25th anniversary,Facelift Saga
Gen2 1.6 CPS/Satria Neo CPS,Savvy High Line Exora High Line

Edited by Mustang, 24 January 2011 - 08:34 PM.

Its better to drive a small car with BIG brain rather than driving big car with NO brain at all!
If you don't like my attitude Dial 1800 Eat s--t

People from other countries are also amazed when Singaporeans are stupid enough to own cars at ridiculous prices tagged with something funny called COE. So no matter you are driving a tin can from whatever country, contis or supercars, you are already losing money from the moment you sign on the dot. My point is, respect other's choice, if you got nothing better to say, just shut up.

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:07 PM

FiatMan
  • FiatMan
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Every Car Need to Service. Proton Also Need to Service what. Even I Have Fiat Punto 1.

4A/M (Auto Manual) Still need to Service dry.gif Proton Less Gadgets Need Service gossip.gif

furious.gif My Punto No Time to Service And The I Need the Gear to Warm up before i Change it to Drive.

My Brother Own Proton Iswara And Exora Also need to Warm up. I Try my Best to Buy Proton Exora Cause i read

the Forums that the car good. Good Time to Buy So Next Week Try to buy 1 Blue.

All CAR need to Service! You Find this A Stupid question Fine!.

Back to Malaysian Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: police, car

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users