UK police car

Karoon

Its common for US/European to look down on Asian car generally new Automotive maker suchs as Proton,But some part in UK Hospital even use the Persona as their co car..Most actually envy compared to hatred.

but there are still lots of old proton sagas on the road in MY...... damn lasting!!

the engines were fantastic dude.. Mitsubishi ones.. I dont think the current Campro is not that reliable..

the engines were fantastic dude.. Mitsubishi ones.. I dont think the current Campro is not that reliable..

now they also produce a model based on the current new EX Lancer, if it comes with a mitsubishi engine, we will see it still on the roads in 2020??? ........ malaysian drives are lucky

no wonder high crime rate [lipsrsealed][laugh]

Then have to blame the Volvos and Rover too.

1st Generation Campro is not that reliable though,Less pick up only good in mid and top range.Engine need tuning regularly.Found in those first generation Gen2 1.3/1.6,Satria Neo 2006-2008,Persona 2007 and Waja year 2004*.

2nd Generation Campro was upgrade with Integrated Air Fuel mixture device with retuned ECU founded in Saga BLM 1.3,2008-2009 Gen 2 1.6 M-Line*,Persona 1.6 2008 till current.Pick up has improved but not that great either but engine is quite reliable why?Cause i owned 2008 Saga BLM and had travel up to Thailand with loads.

3rd Generation Campro is more refined with Cam Profile Switching and VIN system.Low rpm and high rpm stage system.Love the growl especially when CPS open at 3,500rpm above

*Denote that model that do not sale in SG.

Like the facelift Persona Elegance with extra gadgets suchs as USB,Diff interior,Posh leather,GPS,New rims,LED rear light,Side mirror indicator

Proton Saga SE/Proton Saga 25th anniversary,Facelift Saga

Gen2 1.6 CPS/Satria Neo CPS,Savvy High Line Exora High Line

Edited by Mustang

Neutral Newbie

Every Car Need to Service. Proton Also Need to Service what. Even I Have Fiat Punto 1.

4A/M (Auto Manual) Still need to Service <_< Proton Less Gadgets Need Service [gossip]

[furious] My Punto No Time to Service And The I Need the Gear to Warm up before i Change it to Drive.

My Brother Own Proton Iswara And Exora Also need to Warm up. I Try my Best to Buy Proton Exora Cause i read

the Forums that the car good. Good Time to Buy So Next Week Try to buy 1 Blue.

All CAR need to Service! You Find this A Stupid question Fine!.

↡ Advertisement