Do you know how much is over night parking ?

Vextan

i cannot recall having read of the increase from $2 to $4, maybe i was busy surfing mcf.anyway fine paid liao so cannot appeal. and i dont believe in omen thing la.

i cannot recall having read of the increase from $2 to $4, maybe i was busy surfing mcf.anyway fine paid liao so cannot appeal. and i dont believe in omen thing la.

after some scholar cleverly assessed the situation, it came to effect nov 2009

It is $4 now. I didnt know it, and paid the price. Fine $20. [:|]

But our gahmen is sooooo efficient and things run like clockwork here, don't they? [:p][laugh]

where ervything works like a clock, infrastructure, a clean and efficient government

Never mind, don't want to rub it in - but you must admit you deserve a bit of ribbing for all the times you've come out singing the party song and condemning all those who complain about things. :D Happy New Year anyway.

Edited by Turboflat4

But our gahmen is sooooo efficient and things run like clockwork here, don't they? [:p][laugh]

Never mind, don't want to rub it in - but you must admit you deserve a bit of ribbing for all the times you've come out singing the party song and condemning all those who complain about things. :D Happy New Year anyway.

TO MORE GOOD YEARS [laugh][laugh]

read the original link I post lah. Still say $0.5, $1.0 and $2.0. Then at the night parking rate it stated $4.0.

dey, that one is talking about the types of coupons available leh

Then what's the $2.0 use for now? [:(]

According to the link, can still use 2 $2 coupon for the $4 night parking. No exchange is needed.

at least i take it in good stride and accept that it is my own negligence (ignorance) and paid up, without appealing.

↡ Advertisement