Uncles fighting on SBS bus

Yaloryalor

In the background, the chinese lady more garang! Dun scare the uncles punch her. Haha

Yah man, make so much noise. Sekali they each give her a tight slap for being so noisy.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

2 singaporean old men fight on bus == pathetic jobless old chinese men mentality who only noe hw to gamble, drink beer at coffeeshop n look under china womens skirt.....reali pathetic chinese....

singapore media wasting time reporting on these CHINESE LOSERS...

2 singaporean old men fight on bus == pathetic jobless old chinese men mentality who only noe hw to gamble, drink beer at coffeeshop n look under china womens skirt.....reali pathetic chinese....

That's a very racist remark.

I think it's frustration bah. Imagine you are their age aka mid-life crisis, not respected by the ppl around you, not as energetic, not rich, got to rely on a little blue pill to stay hard longer etc etc. See the other one in Stomp Sunny driver(also another uncle) pick fight in the middle of the road with a young van driver. That one balding somemore. :D

i thk the inside one more kl rite? cos he was the one standing up making pattern while the outside uncle jus sitting down? but lucky none get injured la.

hmmm

funny

you join in year 07

post a few that create a stir

most probably a regular user 2nd nick

hmmm

funny

you join in year 07

post a few that create a stir

most probably a regular user 2nd nick

In other words coward, no balls, lost his marbles. Any other creative terms?

yea duno wat the f happened then it juz started. but i got to say the person that took the video anticipated quite well that there's gonna b something happening hahaha.

Whole Singapore is Fighting from Teens to uncle...but uncle more steady...one to one...not like those teens

I teens leh come now i Jio you 1 on 1. HaHa JkJk but really have to agree now most of the teens talk loud only.