Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
80 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:31 PM

Tipo33
  • Tipo33
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The Smax and Galaxy ecoboost will be officially launch this weekend!have fun as i test drove it already!the powershift gearbox is fantastic!!! biggrin.gif

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:43 PM

Pixel18
  • Pixel18
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Not if it is a Ford....

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:57 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Especially if its a Ford

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:58 PM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Not if it is a Ford....

y? cannot afford a Ford ah? tongue.gif

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:28 PM

Tipo33
  • Tipo33
    Clutched
    Author Image

HMMMMM..................u havent own a conti car yet rgt? dry.gif

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:30 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

errrmmm.....i would quickly edit that if i were u. tongue.gif

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:51 PM

Tipo33
  • Tipo33
    Clutched
    Author Image

Haha nope i wouldnt do that,just that Ford is pretty similiar ride to most of the good conti brands(alll are pretty competent in the suspension and roadholding dept)i stand by what i had tested the 2.0l turbo has excellent low end grunt with 300nm torque at 1750rpm,but the powershift box is seamless like the 6spd dsg as it is a wet clutch!thats where it shines!way better then my previous selespeed.

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:51 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

errrmmm.....i would quickly edit that if i were u. tongue.gif

Too late! I saw that laugh.gif

Actually all my cars have been conti so far, save a few jap 'mistakes' early on in my driving career tongue.gif

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:53 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Actually my previous and current car are Fords laugh.gif Maybe it didnt come out right, i mean especially since its a Ford, its bound to be great to drive..and severely underrated in Singapore dry.gif

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:58 PM

Tipo33
  • Tipo33
    Clutched
    Author Image

haha i know as ur avatar nick is magfocus somehow u have to own a Ford before rgt?look at my nick u know i own an alfa before too! tongue.gif .thats why i say have fun!its a very nice car to drive.i enjoyed the test very much!it solves all the prob the 2.3l lacked int he whole range!

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:16 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Actually all my cars have been conti so far, save a few jap 'mistakes' early on in my driving career tongue.gif

we can always blame it on our misguided youth.... tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:38 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

we can always blame it on our misguided youth.... tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Things weren't so blue or green then.. tongue.gif

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:02 PM

Lycanthrope
  • Lycanthrope
    5th Gear
    Author Image

love both the s-max and galaxy .... but look at the price .... wooooooh

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:00 PM

Sirex
  • Sirex
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

love both the s-max and galaxy .... but look at the price .... wooooooh

I was eyeing at the galaxy ecoboost previously.
However for that price I would rather go for a used three year old X5 smile.gif

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:39 PM

Boo_saa
  • Boo_saa
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I have rented one in Uk for a month, a Manual Diesel. power wise was good, Lots of room for the interior can Ez pack in 8 pax . Very comfort ride. But Fc is quite bad. But over all i would give a 8/10.

Edited by Boo_saa, 08 January 2011 - 02:39 PM.

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:56 AM

Grix17
  • Grix17
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I was eyeing at the galaxy ecoboost previously.
However for that price I would rather go for a used three year old X5 smile.gif

Haha, I'm still eyeing the Galaxy ecoboost .. been waiting for nearly 2 years.
Hope the COE will soften a little in the short term.

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:08 PM

Etnt
  • Premium member
    Etnt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Actually my previous and current car are Fords laugh.gif Maybe it didnt come out right, i mean especially since its a Ford, its bound to be great to drive..and severely underrated in Singapore dry.gif

but u always drive the same model leh :P

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:17 PM

Voxy28
  • Voxy28
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The Smax and Galaxy ecoboost will be officially launch this weekend!have fun as i test drove it already!the powershift gearbox is fantastic!!! biggrin.gif

si mi lai eh.... snake oil? unsure.gif

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:50 PM

• Premium member
    4th Gear
    Author Image

si mi lai eh.... snake oil? unsure.gif

No lah, coconut oil maybe? tongue.gif

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:57 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

but u always drive the same model leh :P

Nothing wrong with that what.. laugh.gif

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Arrival, Ford, Smax, Galaxy and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users