Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
151 replies to this topic | 95 praises

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:09 PM

Funny88
  • Funny88
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I heard from the news that the Malaysia Government increased the petrol price of RON97 to RM2.40, up by RM0.10 from this morning.

Anyone went to pump petrol today?

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:20 PM

Lanevomax
  • Lanevomax
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I heard from the news that the Malaysia Government increased the petrol price of RON97 to RM2.40, up by RM0.10 from this morning.

i notice V-Power is at 2.64RM / Litre which i came out.

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:38 PM

Latka
  • Latka
    6th Gear
    Author Image

nah bez, they playing games now.
Whatever Does Not Destroy Me, Strengthens Me.

Give Up On Life But Never Give Up On Yourself

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:49 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dun worry, just up $0.10 and overall still so much cheaper than sg price lo. rolleyes.gif
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:53 PM

Shawyz
  • Shawyz
    1st Gear
    Author Image

was in JB last night. Already RM 2.40 le

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:53 PM

Shawyz
  • Shawyz
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:56 PM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah so lucky. I pumped >33 lit yesterday at RM2.30/lit fr esso 97.

So if RM2.40/lit, its already abt S$1/lit now. I wonder how much more its going to increase?

Looks like very soon not worth to pump in JB anymore. sad.gif

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:57 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

hahaha !!!!!!

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:00 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So its cfm increase to RM2.40/lit.

I pumped yesterday morning it was still RM2.30/lit.

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:20 AM

Latka
  • Latka
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Wah so lucky. I pumped >33 lit yesterday at RM2.30/lit fr esso 97.

So if RM2.40/lit, its already abt S$1/lit now. I wonder how much more its going to increase?

Looks like very soon not worth to pump in JB anymore. sad.gif

If they increase until $0.30 diff, SG cars wl stop going in. Those that still going in confirm play with fuel gauge one.

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:36 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If they increase until $0.30 diff, SG cars wl stop going in. Those that still going in confirm play with fuel gauge one.

wah piang bro there are hundreds of other reasons ppl go in for hoilday business workshop etc...

if difference getting less and less then some how or other will hv stations selling 95 to SG cars discreetly...

malaysia is boleh land you know... haha

==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:37 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ya unless buy other stuff like groceries n ciggies.

But i think if most SG cars stop going in, JB economy sure drop alot. Many biz wil close shop.

Edited by Pisces69, 06 January 2011 - 12:38 AM.

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:41 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah piang bro there are hundreds of other reasons ppl go in for hoilday business workshop etc...

if difference getting less and less then some how or other will hv stations selling 95 to SG cars discreetly...

Yesterday while i pump got 1 jaguar SG plate pump full tank of 95. I wonder if driver is msian?

Next time i wil check wh cashier if i can pump 95 or not. sly.gif

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:43 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So its cfm increase to RM2.40/lit.

I pumped yesterday morning it was still RM2.30/lit.

actually the last i noticed (on site at the pump) the price of MY petrol was when it was $1.80-$1.90 and before when i paid in cash to the pump attendant at the infamous Caltex 'slanted' pump...

then whe it closed down i started paying with credit card and changed to essomobil and hardly noticed... even though i keep all the reciepts tongue.gif my price updates all come from the forums... laugh.gif

i hardly notice the price cause...

i busy looking ard for cops or anyone staring at me when i pump 20liters twice with my credit card...

then when rules change again...

i busy looking ard to see if anyone catch me pumping 95... ph34r.gif

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:49 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

actually the last i noticed (on site at the pump) the price of MY petrol was when it was $1.80-$1.90 and before when i paid in cash to the pump attendant at the infamous Caltex 'slanted' pump...

then whe it closed down i started paying with credit card and changed to essomobil and hardly noticed... even though i keep all the reciepts tongue.gif my price updates all come from the forums... laugh.gif

i hardly notice the price cause...

i busy looking ard for cops or anyone staring at me when i pump 20liters twice with my credit card...

then when rules change again...

i busy looking ard to see if anyone catch me pumping 95... ph34r.gif

Ah so u can pump 95. PM me which esso u pump. Tks.

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:01 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Yesterday while i pump got 1 jaguar SG plate pump full tank of 95. I wonder if driver is msian?

Next time i wil check wh cashier if i can pump 95 or not. sly.gif

i heard only MY registered cars can pump 95... you Malaysian drive SG car means you are a PR liao... cannot pump 97... but fcuk who cares? you go until (---deleted---) area nobody gives a s--t what the hell you pump... diesel also can... haha...

if the station ppl not sai lan and if you pay by credit card... they will say they dont know mah... if you pay cash first they wrong to authorise the 95 pump... if you pay by card you authorise yourself at the pump...

i'm not telling you to do this but this is what i do... actually i really did forget and pump 95 unintentionally and only realised wrong after i left the station... cause in SG i pump 95 only... all red pumps... same in JB so habit to take a red pump... so after a few times dare to fake i forgot...

choose a station when the behind is just a wall or jungle or watever so long no buildings behind (-------deleted------------)...

i drive a sunny looks like a sentra... choose the furthest pump from the cashier... my boot is facing the road... my boot up fully and you cant tell mine is a SG car... i authorise myself and pump... some times pump guy comes over and says hey sala... then i act blurr and say alamak! and he will say faster faster... but sometimes he sees and walks away....

yes yes i know if one day kanna i siao... but really you see stations nobody check 24 hours... pump when not so crowded so many people you dont know who is who...

safe driving in JB always! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ken4555, 06 January 2011 - 01:04 AM.

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:02 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ah so u can pump 95. PM me which esso u pump. Tks.

alamak i openly post liao... knife.gif

quick read i delete in 1minute.... laugh.gif

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:26 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i heard only MY registered cars can pump 95... you Malaysian drive SG car means you are a PR liao... cannot pump 97... but fcuk who cares? you go until (---deleted---) area nobody gives a s--t what the hell you pump... diesel also can... haha...

if the station ppl not sai lan and if you pay by credit card... they will say they dont know mah... if you pay cash first they wrong to authorise the 95 pump... if you pay by card you authorise yourself at the pump...

i'm not telling you to do this but this is what i do... actually i really did forget and pump 95 unintentionally and only realised wrong after i left the station... cause in SG i pump 95 only... all red pumps... same in JB so habit to take a red pump... so after a few times dare to fake i forgot...

choose a station when the behind is just a wall or jungle or watever so long no buildings behind (-------deleted------------)...

i drive a sunny looks like a sentra... choose the furthest pump from the cashier... my boot is facing the road... my boot up fully and you cant tell mine is a SG car... i authorise myself and pump... some times pump guy comes over and says hey sala... then i act blurr and say alamak! and he will say faster faster... but sometimes he sees and walks away....

yes yes i know if one day kanna i siao... but really you see stations nobody check 24 hours... pump when not so crowded so many people you dont know who is who...

Ok i get yr drift. biggrin.gif

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:32 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Oh btw i ever check wh esso cashier when this rule start.

He cfm a msian who drive SG car can pump 95. Just need to show msian ic when paying. Many msian work in SG drive SG car. Emp pass must drive SG car in SG. Ty cannot drive MY car. Only work permit n visitors can drive MY car in SG.

Another method i discussed was to stick a msian no. plate while pumping. He said fr me no prob. he close 1 eye. Just remember to remove e false plate soon after leaving e station. Wait u forget n rtn SG, kenna catch by MY or SG customs wil b big problem.

Edited by Pisces69, 06 January 2011 - 01:36 AM.

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:52 AM

Latka
  • Latka
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Those going in for holiday or for work wl continue to do so. But those go in specifically for petrol wl stop b'cos not worth the time. Nbr of cars wl dwindle, then they wl drop prices and then drivers wl start going in again.
Most of the time they want to play these games with us they wl lose. Worse still say oready then never implement b'cos they know they wl lose.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Heard, from, news, Malaysia and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users