Heard from the news that Malaysia Petrol price increased

Funny88

I heard from the news that the Malaysia Government increased the petrol price of RON97 to RM2.40, up by RM0.10 from this morning.

Anyone went to pump petrol today?

↡ Advertisement

I heard from the news that the Malaysia Government increased the petrol price of RON97 to RM2.40, up by RM0.10 from this morning.

i notice V-Power is at 2.64RM / Litre which i came out.

Wah so lucky. I pumped >33 lit yesterday at RM2.30/lit fr esso 97.

So if RM2.40/lit, its already abt S$1/lit now. I wonder how much more its going to increase?

Looks like very soon not worth to pump in JB anymore. [:(]

Wah so lucky. I pumped >33 lit yesterday at RM2.30/lit fr esso 97.

So if RM2.40/lit, its already abt S$1/lit now. I wonder how much more its going to increase?

Looks like very soon not worth to pump in JB anymore. [:(]

If they increase until $0.30 diff, SG cars wl stop going in. Those that still going in confirm play with fuel gauge one.

If they increase until $0.30 diff, SG cars wl stop going in. Those that still going in confirm play with fuel gauge one.

wah piang bro there are hundreds of other reasons ppl go in for hoilday business workshop etc...

if difference getting less and less then some how or other will hv stations selling 95 to SG cars discreetly...

malaysia is boleh land you know... haha

Ya unless buy other stuff like groceries n ciggies.

But i think if most SG cars stop going in, JB economy sure drop alot. Many biz wil close shop.

Edited by Pisces69

wah piang bro there are hundreds of other reasons ppl go in for hoilday business workshop etc...

if difference getting less and less then some how or other will hv stations selling 95 to SG cars discreetly...

malaysia is boleh land you know... haha

Yesterday while i pump got 1 jaguar SG plate pump full tank of 95. I wonder if driver is msian?

Next time i wil check wh cashier if i can pump 95 or not. [sly]

So its cfm increase to RM2.40/lit.

I pumped yesterday morning it was still RM2.30/lit.

actually the last i noticed (on site at the pump) the price of MY petrol was when it was $1.80-$1.90 and before when i paid in cash to the pump attendant at the infamous Caltex 'slanted' pump...

then whe it closed down i started paying with credit card and changed to essomobil and hardly noticed... even though i keep all the reciepts [:p] my price updates all come from the forums... [laugh]

i hardly notice the price cause...

i busy looking ard for cops or anyone staring at me when i pump 20liters twice with my credit card...

then when rules change again...

i busy looking ard to see if anyone catch me pumping 95... :ph34r:

actually the last i noticed (on site at the pump) the price of MY petrol was when it was $1.80-$1.90 and before when i paid in cash to the pump attendant at the infamous Caltex 'slanted' pump...

then whe it closed down i started paying with credit card and changed to essomobil and hardly noticed... even though i keep all the reciepts [:p] my price updates all come from the forums... [laugh]

i hardly notice the price cause...

i busy looking ard for cops or anyone staring at me when i pump 20liters twice with my credit card...

then when rules change again...

i busy looking ard to see if anyone catch me pumping 95... :ph34r:

Ah so u can pump 95. PM me which esso u pump. Tks.

Yesterday while i pump got 1 jaguar SG plate pump full tank of 95. I wonder if driver is msian?

Next time i wil check wh cashier if i can pump 95 or not. [sly]

i heard only MY registered cars can pump 95... you Malaysian drive SG car means you are a PR liao... cannot pump 97... but fcuk who cares? you go until (---deleted---) area nobody gives a s--t what the hell you pump... diesel also can... haha...

if the station ppl not sai lan and if you pay by credit card... they will say they dont know mah... if you pay cash first they wrong to authorise the 95 pump... if you pay by card you authorise yourself at the pump...

i'm not telling you to do this but this is what i do... actually i really did forget and pump 95 unintentionally and only realised wrong after i left the station... cause in SG i pump 95 only... all red pumps... same in JB so habit to take a red pump... so after a few times dare to fake i forgot...

choose a station when the behind is just a wall or jungle or watever so long no buildings behind (-------deleted------------)...

i drive a sunny looks like a sentra... choose the furthest pump from the cashier... my boot is facing the road... my boot up fully and you cant tell mine is a SG car... i authorise myself and pump... some times pump guy comes over and says hey sala... then i act blurr and say alamak! and he will say faster faster... but sometimes he sees and walks away....

yes yes i know if one day kanna i siao... but really you see stations nobody check 24 hours... pump when not so crowded so many people you dont know who is who...

safe driving in JB always! :D

Edited by Ken4555

i heard only MY registered cars can pump 95... you Malaysian drive SG car means you are a PR liao... cannot pump 97... but fcuk who cares? you go until (---deleted---) area nobody gives a s--t what the hell you pump... diesel also can... haha...

if the station ppl not sai lan and if you pay by credit card... they will say they dont know mah... if you pay cash first they wrong to authorise the 95 pump... if you pay by card you authorise yourself at the pump...

i'm not telling you to do this but this is what i do... actually i really did forget and pump 95 unintentionally and only realised wrong after i left the station... cause in SG i pump 95 only... all red pumps... same in JB so habit to take a red pump... so after a few times dare to fake i forgot...

choose a station when the behind is just a wall or jungle or watever so long no buildings behind (-------deleted------------)...

i drive a sunny looks like a sentra... choose the furthest pump from the cashier... my boot is facing the road... my boot up fully and you cant tell mine is a SG car... i authorise myself and pump... some times pump guy comes over and says hey sala... then i act blurr and say alamak! and he will say faster faster... but sometimes he sees and walks away....

yes yes i know if one day kanna i siao... but really you see stations nobody check 24 hours... pump when not so crowded so many people you dont know who is who...

Ok i get yr drift. :D

Oh btw i ever check wh esso cashier when this rule start.

He cfm a msian who drive SG car can pump 95. Just need to show msian ic when paying. Many msian work in SG drive SG car. Emp pass must drive SG car in SG. Ty cannot drive MY car. Only work permit n visitors can drive MY car in SG.

Another method i discussed was to stick a msian no. plate while pumping. He said fr me no prob. he close 1 eye. Just remember to remove e false plate soon after leaving e station. Wait u forget n rtn SG, kenna catch by MY or SG customs wil b big problem.

Edited by Pisces69
↡ Advertisement