Search
Would pump petrol

• Search this thread
305 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:21 AM

Philipkee
  • Philipkee
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

if the petrol price in JB keeps going up? What must the cost of petrol be before you feel it is not worth going to JB?
BTW, heard last night, at Caltex Ron 97 it is RM 2.4

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:26 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

think until RM$4.50/liter then i will stop pumping MY petrol and only pump MY petrol when i drive further up north...

if the price goes until so high, think will forsee shortage of 95... and the premium petrol will be very stale... laugh.gif
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:44 AM

New_Atlantis
  • New_Atlantis
    4th Gear

Why not? I will make the effort to go JB and pump when visting customers in the woodlands area.

Because:
1) it's still cheaper
2) i dont have to pay any stinking duty and tax for their big fat bonus.
3) ciggs

each trip save about SGD 30.00

Edited by New_Atlantis, 06 January 2011 - 10:45 AM.

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:54 AM

Hiphiphoray
  • Hiphiphoray
    NOS-ed

Still remember MY petrol was RM1.80/ltr when i first pump. laugh.gif

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:58 AM

Philipkee
  • Philipkee
    5th Gear

anyway to move my post to lite and ezy? Think i put it in tyre thread by mistake

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

Carson
  • Carson
    Neutral Newbie

Whats this - "only pump MY petrol when i drive further up north..."

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:29 PM

Swingarm
  • Swingarm
    4th Gear

when MY petrol increase, do u think they will so called overtake SG price?? i dont think so.... MY petrolwill still be cheaper...
Its like that one!!!!!

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:37 PM

Xspace
  • Xspace
    5th Gear

still much cheaper rah...
Please follow the signature guidelines.

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:52 PM

Creative_tec
  • Creative_tec
    5th Gear

I always go jb pump when I am left with slightly below 3 quarter. Each trip, I can pump 40l of petrol. Plus the cigg, I save around 45 bucks. Every month, I pump around 8 times in jb. Total saving, more than 300 a month.

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:25 PM

Unknownwill
  • Unknownwill
    Clutched

Sg prices are way higher den jb

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:58 PM

Lanevomax
  • Lanevomax
    4th Gear

go there for a reason always , other than pump petrol only , as always

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:24 PM

Gary84
  • Gary84
    Turbocharged

yah Ron97 has been Rm2.40 for some time already....

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:36 PM

Lamzh87
  • Premium member
    Lamzh87
    5th Gear

i will only pump the premiums (VPower etc) in msia.

there seems to be something wrong with their 95 and 97..the car's jerky whenever pump those. had enough of the scare already.

Posted 12 January 2011 - 07:42 AM

Tzarh1974
  • Tzarh1974
    1st Gear

V power is shell?

Posted 12 January 2011 - 07:58 AM

Voxy28
  • Voxy28
    4th Gear

if the petrol price in JB keeps going up? What must the cost of petrol be before you feel it is not worth going to JB?

No thanks, I dont want to get slashed and lose my car.

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:25 AM

Hoytusa84
  • Hoytusa84
    4th Gear

V power is shell?

As of MY govt order, foreign vehicles are allowed to pump ron97 and above, so forget bout ron95. And yes, V power is from shell, just like singapore. wink.gif
STRESSED IS ONLY DESSERTS SPELT BACKWORDS.
So don't be stressed! Have some desserts!

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:47 AM

Blueblack
  • Blueblack
    3rd Gear

Will not stop there I guess malaysian goverment will slowly stop providing this cheap juice for us sad.gif
but we buy car is to buy time so if going there just to pump petrol then not worth the $30 saving per trip. Tat 2~3hrs can do alot of things biggrin.gif

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:49 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Supercharged

As of MY govt order, foreign vehicles are allowed to pump ron97 and above, so forget bout ron95. And yes, V power is from shell, just like singapore.

i notice alot of sg rides still going for 95, proclaim they are malaysian, especially non chinese, just obtain a spare card like driving license. afterall, the attendant dont really check.

dont get me wrong, not particular refering to any races, just a general remarks
bluey Tiko Ranger

like a V6

Baphomet
  • Premium member
    Baphomet
    5th Gear

last time when riding bike always frequent MY alone during midnight for fuel..

Don't know why now driving(or maybe married with kids) balls like shrunk leh don't really dare go in liao tongue.gif

Recently just moved up to woodlands.. very tempted to go in for the fuel.. but must find khakis.

Blueblack
  • Blueblack
    3rd Gear

As of MY govt order, foreign vehicles are allowed to pump ron97 and above, so forget bout ron95. And yes, V power is from shell, just like singapore. wink.gif

I personally think their vpower is sub standard, more like btw out v98 or v95 pirate.gif

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top
TyreQueen.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users