Would you go JB to pump petrol

Philipkee

if the petrol price in JB keeps going up? What must the cost of petrol be before you feel it is not worth going to JB?

BTW, heard last night, at Caltex Ron 97 it is RM 2.4

↡ Advertisement

think until RM$4.50/liter then i will stop pumping MY petrol and only pump MY petrol when i drive further up north...

if the price goes until so high, think will forsee shortage of 95... and the premium petrol will be very stale... [laugh]

Why not? I will make the effort to go JB and pump when visting customers in the woodlands area.

Because:

1) it's still cheaper

2) i dont have to pay any stinking duty and tax for their big fat bonus.

3) ciggs

each trip save about SGD 30.00

Edited by New_Atlantis

I always go jb pump when I am left with slightly below 3 quarter. Each trip, I can pump 40l of petrol. Plus the cigg, I save around 45 bucks. Every month, I pump around 8 times in jb. Total saving, more than 300 a month.

if the petrol price in JB keeps going up? What must the cost of petrol be before you feel it is not worth going to JB?

No thanks, I dont want to get slashed and lose my car.

V power is shell?

As of MY govt order, foreign vehicles are allowed to pump ron97 and above, so forget bout ron95. And yes, V power is from shell, just like singapore. [;)]

Will not stop there I guess malaysian goverment will slowly stop providing this cheap juice for us [:(]

but we buy car is to buy time so if going there just to pump petrol then not worth the $30 saving per trip. Tat 2~3hrs can do alot of things :D

Supercharged
As of MY govt order, foreign vehicles are allowed to pump ron97 and above, so forget bout ron95. And yes, V power is from shell, just like singapore.

i notice alot of sg rides still going for 95, proclaim they are malaysian, especially non chinese, just obtain a spare card like driving license. afterall, the attendant dont really check.

dont get me wrong, not particular refering to any races, just a general remarks

↡ Advertisement