Would you go JB to pump petrol

Philipkee

Good question man. I am also wondering.

I always go in wed morning 10am. Last time, I could drive straight all the way to the malaysia customs but for the past 2 mths, the jam start in the middle of causeway liao. :wacko:

some times the jam from MY stretches to SG chop passport there....

some times the jam from MY stretches to SG chop passport there....

last sunday i was stuck in front of the immigration booth, staring at the custom officer for 20 min before i move out from the booth <_< <_<

Edited by Jman888

last sunday i was stuck in front of the immigration booth, staring at the custom officer for 20 min before i move out from the booth <_< <_<

I went in last nighta around 9.15 pm - SG side...clear in 15 mins....but stuck on the Bridge for 45 mins to JB CIQ...wtf....Saw one lane blocked for reno at the JB CIQ...all in spend 1 hr wasting petrol just to clear immigration...TL...so late still jam!

Must be smart, monitor traffic and normally will go in JB on weekdays after 12am.

No traffic, pump petrol, wash car, buy cheap mineral water and quick supper back home by 1.30am.

No point driving to JB if you live in central and west.....

Im living near North side so its still ok....

Aiyah...distance is not a issue...

For some...they stay in the east...they drive all the way to Bukit Timah to pump petrol last time (when only Bukit Timah gives discounts)...KNN...jam the road jialat jialat until police have to come direct traffic.

But IMHO...if purely go JB just for RM30 worth of petrol is not worth while lah...at least go makan...wash car...buy ciggy then come back.

I went in last nighta around 9.15 pm - SG side...clear in 15 mins....but stuck on the Bridge for 45 mins to JB CIQ...wtf....Saw one lane blocked for reno at the JB CIQ...all in spend 1 hr wasting petrol just to clear immigration...TL...so late still jam!

That must be the cause lor ~ centre part all booth renovation ~ wtf

Neutral Newbie

hi, can someone help mi start a new thread rgdg - double deduction on cashcard but NETS trxn did not reflect -

just signed up to seek adv on this. faced this problem at cathay cineleisure carpark where my cashcard was deducted $5.60 x2 but after printing the cashcard trxn thru the ATM, it shows only one deduction but calculation never tally as i still have the receipt when i top up the cashcard that reflects my previous balance.

a similar thread -http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2652449

thanks!

Went there last week (weekday). Took me almost 90mins to reach Permas Jaya. At Sin custom, I was stuck for 30 mins at the immigration booth with one car in front me. The driver already had his passport checked and returned to him but he could not drive of the lane due to stand-still traffic. The officer actually came out to collect my passport, go back to the booth to check and walked again to my car to return my passport. And then it was jam all the way to MY CIQ.

Not a good sign!!!

Maybe they installing some gadget to milk us.

Their AC units all Made in Msia. Short lifespan n now its time to change. <_<

Er.............Stuck for 20 mins..........or 2 mins????

20 mins very long time hor. Can eat lunch n smoke 1 ciggy even. [rolleyes]

For some...they stay in the east...they drive all the way to Bukit Timah to pump petrol last time (when only Bukit Timah gives discounts)...KNN...jam the road jialat jialat until police have to come direct traffic.

But IMHO...if purely go JB just for RM30 worth of petrol is not worth while lah...at least go makan...wash car...buy ciggy then come back.

Last time I stay Whampoa also I go JB pump petrol.

But that time no restriction n can pump full tank at one go. 50 lits per trip. Whopppeeeeee................ [bounce2][bounce1]

Now my Marlboro increase to RM12 hor. :angry:

No lah it is 20sec

20min in front of the booth window staring at the officer!!

then another 20 min to reach the bridge, then only 20min to reach CIQ <_<

Now my Marlboro increase to RM12 hor. :angry:

Wah...last Sat I went with my friends still RM10.50 nia...

Hianz...their increase is very the shocking one...not 10sen 20 sen...one time go up is a dollar or more...

Hey....thats damn short waiting time liao.

You forget how the old Jbee checkpoint jam feels like liao har ?

Solid 1-2 hours one. Especially from Jbee-Sin at the old road.

20min in front of the booth window staring at the officer!!

then another 20 min to reach the bridge, then only 20min to reach CIQ <_<

hi, can someone help mi start a new thread rgdg - double deduction on cashcard but NETS trxn did not reflect -

just signed up to seek adv on this. faced this problem at cathay cineleisure carpark where my cashcard was deducted $5.60 x2 but after printing the cashcard trxn thru the ATM, it shows only one deduction but calculation never tally as i still have the receipt when i top up the cashcard that reflects my previous balance.

a similar thread -http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2652449

thanks!

since you know there is a similar thread, why you never post there???

↡ Advertisement