Would you go JB to pump petrol

Philipkee

last time when riding bike always frequent MY alone during midnight for fuel..

Don't know why now driving(or maybe married with kids) balls like shrunk leh don't really dare go in liao [:p]

Recently just moved up to woodlands.. very tempted to go in for the fuel.. but must find khakis.

↡ Advertisement

As of MY govt order, foreign vehicles are allowed to pump ron97 and above, so forget bout ron95. And yes, V power is from shell, just like singapore. [;)]

I personally think their vpower is sub standard, more like btw out v98 or v95 [pirate]

last time when riding bike always frequent MY alone during midnight for fuel..

Don't know why now driving(or maybe married with kids) balls like shrunk leh don't really dare go in liao [:p]

Recently just moved up to woodlands.. very tempted to go in for the fuel.. but must find khakis.

I agreed but if you have a good code of practices tat will be better then with a group of nuts :D

now ron97 is rm2.40...........theyr gg to move the price according to mkt movement............what goes up gotta come down..........then up again.

I personally think their vpower is sub standard, more like btw out v98 or v95 [pirate]

Agreed.. Heard they added kerosene.. Can smell it's diff from sg one.. That's y I pump synergy f1 there.. Much more powerful than sg ron98..

Agreed.. Heard they added kerosene.. Can smell it's diff from sg one.. That's y I pump synergy f1 there.. Much more powerful than sg ron98..

when business can not make money sure a lot of hanky panky.

Is not the company(big company making good money) ,but is the ground people.

small dealer not making profit , so the integrity comes in.

for me i wont purposely to there to pump

Still worth to top up at JB not to mention can go super budget car wash too for Rm 8 for the kinda service Singapore can never provide. Sometimes can hiong 95 which is still 1.9 per litre. I say unless pricing at JB hit 4dollar plus per litre,still super worth to top up in JB

Still worth to top up at JB not to mention can go super budget car wash too for Rm 8 for the kinda service Singapore can never provide. Sometimes can hiong 95 which is still 1.9 per litre. I say unless pricing at JB hit 4dollar plus per litre,still super worth to top up in JB

The car wash is worth it because the service level and effort is way better than the sinkie lousy car wash..but other than that I find no motivation for the petrol as the savings not much..initially i went for the thrill, after few times got sick of it..

The car wash is worth it because the service level and effort is way better than the sinkie lousy car wash..but other than that I find no motivation for the petrol as the savings not much..initially i went for the thrill, after few times got sick of it..

still see a lot of SG vehicles making a U turn after pumping at Shell, but on the way back just now there's a jam, which also means wasting of petrol. Spotted two Singapore vehicles got stopped by Traffic police for failing to form up when entering the custom

1L=10km

from house to JB Esso = 20km = 2L = S$2

Pay sg custom toll = S$1.20

MY custom toll = RM$2.90 = S$1.20

JB Esso back home = 20km = S$2

Total = S$6.40

40KM = 4L in singapore S$1.908 * 4 = S$7.63

Still save money in fact.. [laugh]

1L=10km

from house to JB Esso = 20km = 2L = S$2

Pay sg custom toll = S$1.20

MY custom toll = RM$2.90 = S$1.20

JB Esso back home = 20km = S$2

Total = S$6.40

40KM = 4L in singapore S$1.908 * 4 = S$7.63

Still save money in fact.. [laugh]

Havent add in traffic jam and maintenance like wear and tear items since mileage will be used up for the trip. [laugh]

Havent add in traffic jam and maintenance like wear and tear items since mileage will be used up for the trip. [laugh]

and all the endless potholes on the road so need to align wheels also [laugh] [laugh]

and kopi money [laugh]

and one kiss with a MY plate car or MY motorcycle, all the "efforts" down the drain....repairs, fine, NCD, time etc.

I hear from the M'sia locals that if you kiss someone or someone kiss your back, both party must pay fine to their TP.

and all the endless potholes on the road so need to align wheels also [laugh][laugh]

alignment is a small issue..u are lucky that ur rims doesn't break due to potholes..haha [laugh]

alignment is a small issue..u are lucky that ur rims doesn't break due to potholes..haha [laugh]

No wonder so many MY cars installed HID so that they can spot potholes easier! Anyway save money or not, don't kena hacked there can alr.. Got another case of SG car window smashed and beongings stolen again yesterday at Tesco.. Beware!

:blink: .... you smell the petrol ah?... whats the diff?

i also pump SynergyF1 sometimes... and i feel like more responsive n smoother the 95Esso in SG... and i feel MY 95 like not so powerful or smooth.... but i have never pump 98 in SG gefore for my present car...

anyways just my butt dyno... maybe its just in the mind.... ^_^

↡ Advertisement