Would you go JB to pump petrol

Philipkee

:blink: .... you smell the petrol ah?... whats the diff?

i also pump SynergyF1 sometimes... and i feel like more responsive n smoother the 95Esso in SG... and i feel MY 95 like not so powerful or smooth.... but i have never pump 98 in SG gefore for my present car...

anyways just my butt dyno... maybe its just in the mind.... ^_^

When pump fuel sure got smell come out one mah unless you stopped breathing during the pumping haa! Then can smell kerosene like smell. Thought my nose played trick then a few of my frens also ask me the same thing.. <_<

Agreed.. Heard they added kerosene.. Can smell it's diff from sg one.. That's y I pump synergy f1 there.. Much more powerful than sg ron98..

Bro I think kerosene is more expensive than petrol, if I'm not wrong.

Neutral Newbie

Yes, it is worth it especially you can also get a few things back. Things with good price saving

1. Gardenia bread at almost 50% discount

2. Roti prat a or Nasir lemak

3. Chewing Gums for my colleague.

4. Car wash are cheap and good. RM8 including wipe dry of the door gap (usually SG petrol kiosk does not provide).

Better to avoid evening. I usually go early in the morning so that less crime.

Yes, it is worth it especially you can also get a few things back. Things with good price saving

1. Gardenia bread at almost 50% discount

2. Roti prat a or Nasir lemak

3. Chewing Gums for my colleague.

4. Car wash are cheap and good. RM8 including wipe dry of the door gap (usually SG petrol kiosk does not provide).

Better to avoid evening. I usually go early in the morning so that less crime.

my view over above

1 Gardenia MY are diff from SIN

2 Roti prata and N lemak also diff from SIN

3 I dont like to commit this kind of offence ( will chew the gum is MY)

4 Labour cost there are cheap so anything rely on Labour service sure cheap.

DOnt go there to do all above because of MONEY saving

LESS CRIME DOES NOT MEANT NO CRIME

I personally SUPPORT local business.

Just like my company boss always support Local unless can not help , than use MY staff

(edited)

my whole family eat jb bread, nothing hapen to us

bb drink jb milk. also grow like normal bb.

knn where got diff?

Edited by Cdior

not allowed to buy bread, if stop by malaysia custom be prepared to be fined

really? i tot malaysia custom dont bother? it is only singapore side that not allow certain meat right?

knn where got diff?

i never said MY food or thing can caused anything.

just said they are diff only.

i ever bought milk powder from there many years ago, after i compare the content, is diff.

so my point is compare apple to apple la.

I personally like the Pork and chicker there and eat many time nothing to me too

But why SIN Gov said can not bring into SIN ?

Are you sure about this?

I know that the controlled items are flour, edible cooking oil, sugar, rice, one or two more I forgot.

but bread is manufactured item, just like roti prata, cake, and other festive goodies.

knn where got diff?

Food is food, still can eat.

Personally I don't mind cheaper food to substitute better ones. BUT not for my baby girl.

Is quantity vs quality.

You think baby drink milk now and the good/bad symptoms will be shown immediately??

Look closely at the FORMULA ingredients for the baby milk and you will find that those in singapore has more than those sold in Msia.

Msia milk is cheaper because it has lesser goodies inside.

Many parents believe and try to give the best for their children, apparently not all.

[:p] just for argument's sake. not personal.

how much additional vitamins/minerals is enough for a baby, and how much is not enough?

every person is a bit different from the other, so enough for 1 may not be enough for the other...

so how do we know if theirs is enough and ours is not too much? probably by a set of standards right?

you also heard of overdose right? so what if one day some brilliant scientist discovers that "oh s--t, x mg of vitamin x is too much" and sui sui our singapore milk zhun zhun = x mg or more, then how?

every other day, some newspaper or scientist will say that coffee causes cancer, reduces hbp, kills cancerous cells...

i think subutai is very typical singaporean who has "the more the better" mentality.. so food in malaysia are like sub standard to him..i think better dun go to malaysia or live near woodlands...the air might be poisoned as well..

[:p] just for argument's sake. not personal.

how much additional vitamins/minerals is enough for a baby, and how much is not enough?

every person is a bit different from the other, so enough for 1 may not be enough for the other...

so how do we know if theirs is enough and ours is not too much? probably by a set of standards right?

you also heard of overdose right? so what if one day some brilliant scientist discovers that "oh s--t, x mg of vitamin x is too much" and sui sui our singapore milk zhun zhun = x mg or more, then how?

every other day, some newspaper or scientist will say that coffee causes cancer, reduces hbp, kills cancerous cells...

How much for my baby? Geee, I don't really know that much detail cos i read too much articles and books generalising their 'researches'.

But I do know that 150ml of the milk i prepare (bought in singapore) is BETTER than the north terrority package.

Do you know that the human body takes what it needs and pass out the rest?? Like you said, every human body is different, 5 times more to kill one and maybe 20 to kill another.

Overdose is when you have VERY hugh intake against recommendation to the point that your organs cannot dispel fast enough.

Which is why most of time, on potent medication, there is a disclaimer that the medication should be taken under supervision or prescription.

Anyway, there are always advisories on the supplements sold in Singapore, read it, as it is required by Singapore AVA.

Don't be complacent.

(edited)

i think subutai is very typical singaporean who has "the more the better" mentality.. so food in malaysia are like sub standard to him..i think better dun go to malaysia or live near woodlands...the air might be poisoned as well..

Oh really?? lol

Which part of singapore do you stay that the bloody air is fresh??

For your reminder, singapore air can be unhealthy when our southern neighbours play with fire. so I guess you are a little correct but geographically wrong!

For your info, my wife is a Johorian and we go Msia almost every weekend to visit her grandparents.

We have GOT requests from Msian friends and relatives to BUY baby milk from Singapore as well cos Msian Paediatricians recommend them to get from Singapore!!

Btw, I did mentioned that I don't mind cheaper food to substitute better ones. BUT not for my baby girl.

Edited by Subutai
↡ Advertisement