Would you go JB to pump petrol

Philipkee

Neutral Newbie

not allowed to buy bread, if stop by malaysia custom be prepared to be fined

Huh. I dun understand. Some other brand bread companies bring in lorries to S'pore and sells for many years that we eat everyday. Why not allow to bring in bread?

↡ Advertisement

Went in last night and proceeded to Taman sentosa.

Wanted to have some food after pump petrol.

Wonder if the crime rate is rising in that are as now they even have temporary police post infront of Shell station..

Neutral Newbie

if the petrol price in JB keeps going up? What must the cost of petrol be before you feel it is not worth going to JB?

BTW, heard last night, at Caltex Ron 97 it is RM 2.4

Based on your last date posting 06/01/2011.....

Now

Caltex Ron 97 RM 2.4 to RM2.5

S'pore Kotex 92 S$1.907 to S$2.047

So which one is worth....

Neutral Newbie

i think is ok to go JB, nice shopping and delicious food and on the way pump!!i go at least once a week Yeah!! sin is too boring!! we do need alot of people who strongly object getting into Jb so that the causeway be clear!! lol....

Went in last night and proceeded to Taman sentosa.

Wanted to have some food after pump petrol.

Wonder if the crime rate is rising in that are as now they even have temporary police post infront of Shell station..

ya thats what i realise too. 3 policemen on duty even though it was already 12..

Neutral Newbie

other than petrol, can still go there do maintenance.. buy grocery, makan..

think now, go JB not to primarily pump petrol...

BTW, speaking of maintenance, anyone can advise where in JB I can go if i want to change a set of tires?

can someone post on a new topic for me if possible? cos i got <25 post, cannot create new topic..

thanks!!

other than petrol, can still go there do maintenance.. buy grocery, makan..

think now, go JB not to primarily pump petrol...

BTW, speaking of maintenance, anyone can advise where in JB I can go if i want to change a set of tires?

can someone post on a new topic for me if possible? cos i got <25 post, cannot create new topic..

thanks!!

Tyres not cheap there...

Unless u wanna buy made in MY tyres.

Yeah...tyres are only marginally cheaper than SG ones based on exchange rate...quality wise you will have to decide and check on it.

Lots of tyres shops around in Sentosa area, Hawk Tayar, Bridgestone...blah blah...

Recently I contemplated to go in change as my front pair are almost bald with indicator seen...but in the end still bought at Ubi.14" at $85 each with rotation and balancing thrown in [rolleyes]

Peace of mind more important la. [;)]

Turbocharged

Tyres not cheap there...

as informed, change in Singapore better, but can go there do alignment, balancing, rotation

Neutral Newbie

hey guyz juz go to jb juz now to pump petrol,ron97 v power shell has increase to rm2.90/ltr.

Neutral Newbie

i juz came back lol.and saw it at rm2.90/ltr for ron 97vpower shell.maybe the price can be diff btween shell and esso. [:)]

i juz came back lol.and saw it at rm2.90/ltr for ron 97vpower shell.maybe the price can be diff btween shell and esso. [:)]

OMG, thought RON 97 just up to RM$2.70 last week?

Now go up another 20 sen??

Then how much is Vpower racing?

Turbocharged

This is probably V Power Racing.

Tyres not cheap there...

even jiu hu kias come SG to change tyres..that speaks of the quality..unless its those MIM brands then cheaper

↡ Advertisement