Search
Toyota wish queries

• Search this thread
385 replies to this topic | 7 praises

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:47 AM

Obscurest
  • Obscurest
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all toyota wish owners, I just bought a '10 wish n would like to seek some assistance.

1) are there any dedicated forums for wish?

2) my stock wish comes with a 15"rims. Wondering what's the difference in fc if I change to a 17" rims?
Is it advisable or I shld keep it stock?

3) are there any mods to enhance the asthetics of the car?

Thks

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:31 PM

Djdp
  • Djdp
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wishclub

Edited by Djdp, 07 January 2011 - 12:31 PM.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:15 PM

Obscurest
  • Obscurest
    3rd Gear

wishclub

thks bro....

Wondering any other forum cos this forum is kinda.... Eeerrr.... Not so active.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:20 PM

Toyomax
  • Toyomax
    Clutched

U can also join the Toyota club

http://www.toyotaclubsg.com/nuke/

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:24 PM

Lucaswh
  • Lucaswh
    5th Gear

Hi all toyota wish owners, I just bought a '10 wish n would like to seek some assistance.

2) my stock wish comes with a 15"rims. Wondering what's the difference in fc if I change to a 17" rims?

Thks

yes 15" to 17" FC will increase, not by much though, so by all means upgrade them cos 15" really look puny on Wish.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:42 PM

Obscurest
  • Obscurest
    3rd Gear

yes 15" to 17" FC will increase, not by much though, so by all means upgrade them cos 15" really look puny on Wish.

Haha. Yes I agree !!!

Thks

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:56 AM

Wishcumstrue
  • Wishcumstrue
    5th Gear

thks bro....

Wondering any other forum cos this forum is kinda.... Eeerrr.... Not so active.

Have u registered with the moderator? It opens u to more hidden folders.
Be proactive, in forum it never hurts to start the ball rolling on your own ...

"..why do you want buy Playboy now if you can go into the internet? You get more than what you get in Playboy.."- LKY, 2009 NatGeo.

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:51 AM

Obscurest
  • Obscurest
    3rd Gear

Have u registered with the moderator? It opens u to more hidden folders.
Be proactive, in forum it never hurts to start the ball rolling on your own ...

I did and waited for 2 weeks for the confirmation email.

Initially i taut that i key in the wrong email so try again but it shows registered.

I even send email informing them i need confirmation but ...... no news.

bigcry.gif

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:06 AM

Obscurest
  • Obscurest
    3rd Gear

Hi all wish Owners esp '09/'10 model.

1) Any idea wat is the max litres of petrol you can pump into the wish ?

2) when the petrol warning light lights up, how many more km can the car goes?

Thks.

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:31 AM

Eng40765
  • Eng40765
    3rd Gear

Hi all wish Owners esp '09/'10 model.

1) Any idea wat is the max litres of petrol you can pump into the wish ?

2) when the petrol warning light lights up, how many more km can the car goes?

Thks.

Tank capacity is 60 lits. Max amt i pump is about 50 lits, warning light comes on at about 45 lits for mine at 15 lit reserve. so you can go another 100 km at least to find petrol station assuming bad FC.

I have 17 inch rims, besides nicer looking, its more stable but from stock 15 inch FC drop by 2 km/lit to 11. Can you accept this FC drop?

Lots of mod for wish from thai and taiwan, wide body kits to odometer to LED handles etc, go to the wish forum to be poisoned. Ex-owners dekit sometimes.

Hope the above helps. Enjoy your ride.

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:50 AM

Djdp
  • Djdp
    2nd Gear

I did and waited for 2 weeks for the confirmation email.

Initially i taut that i key in the wrong email so try again but it shows registered.

I even send email informing them i need confirmation but ...... no news.

bigcry.gif

is ur email those free ones like yahoo or gmail? these might not get registered.
that might be the reason.

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:53 AM

Obscurest
  • Obscurest
    3rd Gear

is ur email those free ones like yahoo or gmail? these might not get registered.
that might be the reason.

Thks bro.... Think you ve hit the nail. I will try again.

Thks

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:57 AM

Obscurest
  • Obscurest
    3rd Gear

Tank capacity is 60 lits. Max amt i pump is about 50 lits, warning light comes on at about 45 lits for mine at 15 lit reserve. so you can go another 100 km at least to find petrol station assuming bad FC.

I have 17 inch rims, besides nicer looking, its more stable but from stock 15 inch FC drop by 2 km/lit to 11. Can you accept this FC drop?

Lots of mod for wish from thai and taiwan, wide body kits to odometer to LED handles etc, go to the wish forum to be poisoned. Ex-owners dekit sometimes.

Hope the above helps. Enjoy your ride.

bro,

u are saying before change wish fc is about 13km/l n after change to 17" rims fc drop to 11km/l?

Tats very good as my previous ride can only hit 8-9km/l.

Last question about the fc. Am I correct to say generally wish fc is approx 13km/l?

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:58 AM

Andylau1177
  • Andylau1177
    4th Gear

Thks

bro, 15 change to 17 i think overkill liao knife.gif knife.gif knife.gif
天王?可不是人人都能當!除了我和你!

6223: Juventus (Div 2)
9191: Porto (Div 1)

MCF Premier League: Porto

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:03 PM

Eng40765
  • Eng40765
    3rd Gear

bro,

u are saying before change wish fc is about 13km/l n after change to 17" rims fc drop to 11km/l?

Tats very good as my previous ride can only hit 8-9km/l.

Last question about the fc. Am I correct to say generally wish fc is approx 13km/l?

Bro,

Cant say for other wishes, my 06 wish was 13.1 km/lit for the 1st year until i changed to 17 rims, up till now still about 11 on average. 120k mileage.

Your previous ride also wish? or estima? laugh.gif estima about 8-9

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:16 PM

Yooyoo99
  • Premium member
    Yooyoo99
    1st Gear

If light footed, can active 12+ on 17 inch wheels

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:32 PM

Eng40765
  • Eng40765
    3rd Gear

If light footed, can active 12+ on 17 inch wheels

Maybe, 500 km or so on 45 lits per top up.

Compared to my previous ride of less power and higher FC consumption, small space, I am very happy already.

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:23 PM

Spidey10
  • Spidey10
    3rd Gear

i thot 2010 wish can get 14km/l??? in the brochure? maybe ideal situation...but 12-14 is pretty good already...
petrol is up up...and i think this yr will also be up up...

So how is your ride? this must be the 7 speeder right...i am still waiting for mine....not sure where the heck is the car now!!!
Any problems bro - care to share?
i was comparing c4gp - but went to book this last yr ...until now no news...so did i make the wrong choice...!!!

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:20 PM

Eng40765
  • Eng40765
    3rd Gear

Nope, mine is 2006 wish bought thru a PI cos borneo doesnt carry wish then. 4 speed AT only 130 bhp,

Yours is the new wish model is dual vvti 7 speed CVT 144bhp. Should be able to manage 14km/lit.

2006 till now only change shock absorber at the rear. other than that, no issues. I servicing using outside workshop cheap package type, never been to the PI workshop for me. Should last well.

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:44 PM

Spidey10
  • Spidey10
    3rd Gear

Nope, mine is 2006 wish bought thru a PI cos borneo doesnt carry wish then. 4 speed AT only 130 bhp,

Yours is the new wish model is dual vvti 7 speed CVT 144bhp. Should be able to manage 14km/lit.

2006 till now only change shock absorber at the rear. other than that, no issues. I servicing using outside workshop cheap package type, never been to the PI workshop for me. Should last well.

Sorry Bro - didn't read your previous note...06 model. I noticed a lot of 1st gen wish around, but the new modelm is not that a lot...wonder if it's due to the high price?
or if there is a lot of issues with the current new wish...heard not so good in terms of braking as it tend to slide. from the taxi drivers ..i think coz of the drum brakes?

Looks like it's a very reliable car this wish - 5 yr and old and you only changed the absorber...and now yr shods!!and yes, 15' looks a bit small for wish...i think 16" is just nice...17" is overkill!!!
16" and use 205 tyres would be just nice....any tyres expert here that can share?
OEM at 15" and 195 is a bit small - they always want to save cost and give you the bare minimum.. ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users