Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I came from a Honda Odyssey and am really missing those HID lights. Therefore I am looking at HIR lights (since retrofitting HIDs is illegal) but I don't know what socket my Toyota WIsh 2014 (PI, JDM) is using...

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Hi all,

I came from a Honda Odyssey and am really missing those HID lights. Therefore I am looking at HIR lights (since retrofitting HIDs is illegal) but I don't know what socket my Toyota WIsh 2014 (PI, JDM) is using...

This model - If you getting from PI, do confirm if its OEM HID since importer usually lower models which comes with stock halogens.

Free-shipping--font-b-Toyota-b-font-Xeno

Edited by Wishcumstrue

Neutral Newbie

This model - If you getting from PI, do confirm if its OEM HID since importer usually lower models which comes with stock halogens.

Free-shipping--font-b-Toyota-b-font-Xeno

Hi,

Sorry I wasn't clear, Mine comes with halogen headlamps, which is why I said retrofitting HIDs is out of the question as it is illegal as hell to do in Singapore.

I believe the one you shared is a HID bulb though... I need to know the halogen one... Thanks for your help anyway, appreciate it.

Hi,

Sorry I wasn't clear, Mine comes with halogen headlamps, which is why I said retrofitting HIDs is out of the question as it is illegal as hell to do in Singapore.

I believe the one you shared is a HID bulb though... I need to know the halogen one... Thanks for your help anyway, appreciate it.

Then that should be H4 bulb loh. Standard for most halogen headlights.

Never bought from PI before.

Saw PI advert wish at 122k, that's like easily 20k below AD.

Anyone knows why ? Is there a catch or just AD very high margin?

Pros and cons?

Got chance to sit in a latest Wish recently. Really impressed by the space it can provide for passengers, can vouch that it is definitely more spacious than Touran and the previous gen Carens that I had owned before in terms of 3rd row space. But I remember there are quite a bit of hard plastic when sitting in front row.

If priority is space and reliability, then really no brainer. Of course this conclusion is reached not going into other considerations such as performance and cabin quality.

• Praise 1

Yup I got it 90+k n is not a PI car. Most importantly is that it comes with 5yrs warranty by BM.

Is friendship price frm my friend who is a dealer.

back 2014 early I was looking for wish back then 2.0 and 1.8 was price quite the same. was having hard time to choose as I like the higher CC but came only with 4 gears, so finally I choose the 1.8 for his 7 gears.

anyway as for rims is 18" tyres 225x40x18 FC ard 10 average getting.

Pros and cons?

omv diff 23k vs 17k (BM vs PI)

centre console diff

rim diff

HU / GPS / rev cam / flip down monitor (BM) vs HU / rev cam (PI)

warranty may be diff

headlight projector HID vs halogen (iirc)

any kind bro / sis pls add if i miss out / point out if i incorrect

omv diff 23k vs 17k (BM vs PI)

centre console diff

rim diff

HU / GPS / rev cam / flip down monitor (BM) vs HU / rev cam (PI)

warranty may be diff

headlight projector HID vs halogen (iirc)

any kind bro / sis pls add if i miss out / point out if i incorrect

Actually don't mind paying less for lower omv.

But are the differences really worth that much? Minus the 6k omv diff, there's sig a very big diff in price.

But are the differences really worth that much? Minus the 6k omv diff, there's sig a very big diff in price.

for me, if can have HID and centre console at least like BM one will b ok. but still i perturbed by the fact there's only single armrest for driver n not front passenger, both BM & PI.

Pros and cons?

PI OMV on average $17k while Borneo Motors $23,450

When I bought my Wish, PI was offering $122k, while BM was offering $126,988. Choose BM bec of OMV n the 5 year warranty. My last ride was from Vin Car, Toyota Allion.

My reasoning since paying so much, might as well get peace of mind.

Neutral Newbie

PI OMV on average $17k while Borneo Motors $23,450

When I bought my Wish, PI was offering $122k, while BM was offering $126,988. Choose BM bec of OMV n the 5 year warranty. My last ride was from Vin Car, Toyota Allion.

My reasoning since paying so much, might as well get peace of mind.

Bro when did you get your Wish?

↡ Advertisement