Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

Supersonic
(edited)

Hi just got mine new ride. Need to know current wish is no more hand brake . How. To control during the slope ?

Got a little hill climb assist, though I think it's not perfect for steep slopes. Just have to be a bit quick on the throttle after stepping off the brake.

Still so much easier than my F430 F1 transmission. No hill climb assist, no clutch for fine control and handbrake not strong. I was left foot braking until someone told me it wasn't good for the car, so I just let it slide back a bit if safe.

Compared to that, my Wish damn easy to drive lah. Just relax. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I just booked my wish from BM. Delivery in July. I would like to ask if anyone managed to sell the DVD player that is supposed to be on the roof of the car? Also, is there auto folding mirror? Anything that I should purchase in the aftermarket?

Thank you.

Neutral Newbie

Got a little hill climb assist, though I think it's not perfect for steep slopes. Just have to be a bit quick on the throttle after stepping off the brake.

Still so much easier than my F430 F1 transmission. No hill climb assist, no clutch for fine control and handbrake not strong. I was left foot braking until someone told me it wasn't good for the car, so I just let it slide back a bit if safe.

Compared to that, my Wish damn easy to drive lah. Just relax. [laugh]

thanks turbo. will try out when car coming end of month. no chace to try during test drive. hav try nissan hill start assitance it really stop at least 10s before i step on the move.

Hi all,

I just booked my wish from BM. Delivery in July. I would like to ask if anyone managed to sell the DVD player that is supposed to be on the roof of the car? Also, is there auto folding mirror? Anything that I should purchase in the aftermarket?

Thank you.

Hi Wuming, Congrats!! :a-popcorn:

F.Y.I. Wish doesn't come with auto folding mirror or alarm but you can install after market car remote alarm + auto folding.

3M door seal is a must to reduce the wind noise.

Hope this help.

(edited)

Hi all,

Thank you.

$108,800 ? Rebate level ? Edited by Char

Neutral Newbie

Hi Wuming, Congrats!! :a-popcorn:

F.Y.I. Wish doesn't come with auto folding mirror or alarm but you can install after market car remote alarm + auto folding.

3M door seal is a must to reduce the wind noise.

Hope this help.

Thanks Wish69. How much does these items cost? Any place to recommend?

$108,800 ? Rebate level ?

I got it at $108,400. Are you talking about COE Rebate? if I'm not mistaken is 38K

I got it at $108,400. Are you talking about COE Rebate? if I'm not mistaken is 38K

Good price !

Neutral Newbie

Bro, can share your $108.4k is which version out of the 4 from BM? I saw many new BM Wish is fitted with the chrome plate below the doors, is this the sports version?

Thank you.

Neutral Newbie

Bro, can share your $108.4k is which version out of the 4 from BM? I saw many new BM Wish is fitted with the chrome plate below the doors, is this the sports version?

Thank you.

Hi, mine is not the sports version. It's the elegance model. With leather seats, Toyota intouch entertainment, 3M solar film and a DVD player fitted on the roof. I think there's a small 'elegance' plate at the back of the vehicle.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, mine is not the sports version. It's the elegance model. With leather seats, Toyota intouch entertainment, 3M solar film and a DVD player fitted on the roof. I think there's a small 'elegance' plate at the back of the vehicle.

Yeah I also just booked it yesterday. Silver Elegance Sports version plus brown leather seat plus guarantee COE bid. So mine is more expensive than yours. Which colour did you book? 

Also did you notice if there is any reverse sensor (not camera) installed? I test drove yesterday but I forgot to check. 

Neutral Newbie

Yeah I also just booked it yesterday. Silver Elegance Sports version plus brown leather seat plus guarantee COE bid. So mine is more expensive than yours. Which colour did you book?

Also did you notice if there is any reverse sensor (not camera) installed? I test drove yesterday but I forgot to check.

Yes, there's reverse sensors. I remember asking the SE.

I installed my 3M door seal at SgGarage. One roll is enough for 4 doors. $60

Neutral Newbie

Got mine 3mths back. Anyone did leather wrap on the steering n gear handle? Thinking of doin it n now sourcing for any recommended installer.

Also, i think soundproofing at $60 at sggarage seems a gd investment. Will check it out. How long is the wait?

Thx

Neutral Newbie

I installed my 3M door seal at SgGarage. One roll is enough for 4 doors. $60

Is the difference in the wind noise obvious? as I don't intend to drive fast. Most likely will keep within speed limit i.e. 90km/h.

Neutral Newbie

Yours more expensive bcos u sports elegance

Hi all,

I'm renewing a toyota wish 2006 model and there's certain parts I need to change:

1) All 4 shock absorbers
2) Front drive shaft
3) Aircon compressor (Maybe cooling coil too)
4) All 4 Engine mounting 

May I know roughly how much will all this cost including labour in a ws? I was quoted around 3k.

Should I buy from Ric Tac/stockists and ask ws to help me change instead? Need some advice from all of you!

Hi all,

I'm renewing a toyota wish 2006 model and there's certain parts I need to change:

1) All 4 shock absorbers

2) Front drive shaft

3) Aircon compressor (Maybe cooling coil too)

4) All 4 Engine mounting 

May I know roughly how much will all this cost including labour in a ws? I was quoted around 3k.

Should I buy from Ric Tac/stockists and ask ws to help me change instead? Need some advice from all of you!

Suggest you to drive your car to two Petrol Kiosks that service cars to ask for a quote. Then you will know if $3K is about right.