Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

at least my ATF can tahan the heat when I chiong on NSH. I feel better when I see the rate of increase in heat is slower as compared to running on a 20k km old ATF (from my Rvit).

bro, what's your avg atf temp when on NSHW?

Won't the ride feel rock solid??? going over hump and potholes will feel like driving a tank over some mountains.... :wub:

think yr passenger will be [mad]

but the good side is, taking corners at 150 - no problemo... [laugh]

anyway, see what i can afford...you are right...bigger rims = more expensive...and bloody more expensive.

I think I'll be happy with 16" and some good low noise tyres and comfort tyres....too old liao for hard speed...and kids and mil on board.... :o

wah, 150 cornering on a mpv? [knife] lol ...... my wish 50kph cornering i feel the car roll quite bad liao .. maybe time to go for 17inch liao ...

• Praise 1

Just got my '10 wish 4 speed n my first tank is 10km/l all stocks.

I dun think I'm heavy footed n mostly 2 adults n 1 toddler. Dun know why you guys can hit 12 km/l somemore on 17". Really wanted to change to a 17" badly but now scare my fc drop to 8 or 9 then it will be the same as my previous ride. Hianz.

• Praise 1

Just got my '10 wish 4 speed n my first tank is 10km/l all stocks.

I dun think I'm heavy footed n mostly 2 adults n 1 toddler. Dun know why you guys can hit 12 km/l somemore on 17". Really wanted to change to a 17" badly but now scare my fc drop to 8 or 9 then it will be the same as my previous ride. Hianz.

Just to add on mine is 2.0.

Actaully beside fc my next worry of changing to 17" is the drop of power

Sorry guys, you means on the dash, there is a measurement to measure the temp of the ATF of the car? As far as I recall, I only see the temp of the engine and not the ATF....unless I am referrign to the wrong thing here ....ATF = Automatic Transmission Flud...right?

:blink:

wah, 150 cornering on a mpv? [knife] lol ...... my wish 50kph cornering i feel the car roll quite bad liao .. maybe time to go for 17inch liao ...

Just kidding, bro Poky...

if you plan to change, can you let me know...maybe I follow you and see what is nice there and also the price.... [laugh]

Is it worthwhile going to JB or MY to change it...heard it's a lot cheaper..

Just to add on mine is 2.0.

Actaully beside fc my next worry of changing to 17" is the drop of power

Bro, 2.0 FC probably gonna be higher side...SO 10-12 is normal (i think) coz 1.8 is getting 12-14...so I think is within range...

Somemore, 2.0 is really powderful....

btw, can't help myself on this question - I was also hunting for a 2nd hand wish - target was 1-2 yrs old....but the price all quoted was like just a couple of k difference from the new car...so I gave up and decided to get a new one...

I guess maybe you found a good one, with a good price....anyway....enjoy the ride.. :D

I am happy on it as well! Better than my previous car( Thai make altis). Which I only can get 11km/l at most!! Haha!! [cool]

How come so poor? Mine Thai Altis averages 13km/l, got luck with night time expressway use can exceed 14km/l, even in heavy jams worst case also not lower than 12km/l, and it's on 16"

borrow papa's PI wish (old model 2006) same driving style same routes I use, averaged over a few tanks also around 11km/l, at best

• Praise 1

Bro, 2.0 FC probably gonna be higher side...SO 10-12 is normal (i think) coz 1.8 is getting 12-14...so I think is within range...

Somemore, 2.0 is really powderful....

btw, can't help myself on this question - I was also hunting for a 2nd hand wish - target was 1-2 yrs old....but the price all quoted was like just a couple of k difference from the new car...so I gave up and decided to get a new one...

I guess maybe you found a good one, with a good price....anyway....enjoy the ride.. :D

Yup I got it 90+k n is not a PI car. Most importantly is that it comes with 5yrs warranty by BM.

Is friendship price frm my friend who is a dealer.

Yup I got it 90+k n is not a PI car. Most importantly is that it comes with 5yrs warranty by BM.

Is friendship price frm my friend who is a dealer.

lucky bugger....got fren like that must intro to us next time!! [:)]

My NFL Wish averages nearly 14km/l. Driving for ages.

All stock.

I'm on stock rims and tires as well...195/65/R15. Don't look puny imo because of the thicker sidewall. Also the thicker tires gives me a smoother and more quieter ride.

As I don't race and I am on NSH only once every month or so, its not a concern for me.

I might change to a 205 for my next shoes but that will be in another 6 months time i guess. Not a big worry.

My Wish is a reliable car...the only thing i needed to change was my signal stalk last week and the regular battery replacement. I think it depends on your needs and the kind of driver you are... if you travel a lot up and down NSH, you need the 17" rims like bro GemLeo. If you chiong a lot, get a wider tyre for more grip... but then again, its an MPV...want to chiong, buy another kind of car better right?

And yes my Wish model reaches 300km by 3/4 tank... a big advantage if you are into getting petrol across the causeway. No need to take risk going across. Can pump 22L at 2.40 RINGGIT/L.

To each their own...

by the way... Bro Gem! Long time no see!!!!

Sorry guys, you means on the dash, there is a measurement to measure the temp of the ATF of the car? As far as I recall, I only see the temp of the engine and not the ATF....unless I am referrign to the wrong thing here ....ATF = Automatic Transmission Flud...right?

:blink:

yes, your ATF temp when chionging highway.

Thot u mentioned rvit? [confused]

Edited by Wishcumstrue

yes, your ATF temp when chionging highway.

Thot u mentioned rvit? [confused]

This i must check out....so changgih meh?

Can you give me some details where is this located? left? right of the dash? bottom? trip meter? really cool if what you say is true... [laugh]

My NFL Wish averages nearly 14km/l. Driving for ages.

All stock.

I'm on stock rims and tires as well...195/65/R15. Don't look puny imo because of the thicker sidewall. Also the thicker tires gives me a smoother and more quieter ride.

As I don't race and I am on NSH only once every month or so, its not a concern for me.

I might change to a 205 for my next shoes but that will be in another 6 months time i guess. Not a big worry.

My Wish is a reliable car...the only thing i needed to change was my signal stalk last week and the regular battery replacement. I think it depends on your needs and the kind of driver you are... if you travel a lot up and down NSH, you need the 17" rims like bro GemLeo. If you chiong a lot, get a wider tyre for more grip... but then again, its an MPV...want to chiong, buy another kind of car better right?

And yes my Wish model reaches 300km by 3/4 tank... a big advantage if you are into getting petrol across the causeway. No need to take risk going across. Can pump 22L at 2.40 RINGGIT/L.

To each their own...

by the way... Bro Gem! Long time no see!!!!

Thanks for sharing Kilat....really good info..guess once you get a wish, you will keep the car for a long long time....

All the space, power, style and driving feel is all there...right? no need to look at other sedan anymore if space is what you need...unless really got big addition to the family..or got extra $$ [:)]

my average temp ah? on afternoons.. the rate of increase is faster. i.e driving faster 150km/h.. it can shoot to 95 degrees.

on night driving.. it goes up slower... in fact can maintain 91, 92 degrees at higher speeds of 150km/h. but with the same driving pattern, it can go up to 95 with older ATF.

when I first installed my rvit.. i tried and whacked till 100 degrees. I tot that's normal. After i changed my ATF, i realised it's not as easy to hit 100 degrees. That's how I came to find out I'm more comfortable driving with fresh ATF.

i guess can say NSH driving.. temp varies above 88 degrees. about the same as water temp which maintains at 90 degrees. I guess that's when my thermostat kicks in. but once i hit 94 95 on ATF.. i slow down already...

actually normal urban driving.. about 88-90 degrees.

wait... 300KM on the 3/4 Mark :o

Bro, can i check how long you needed to acheive this? Coz my car 2.5weeks old and mileage is 450KM on 49L. (well, i pumped 49L when the mileage was 450) .. total distance 800kmplus, close to the 1000km run in as per manual. Trip com output was 9.2KM/L. Maybe i needed more tanks so that engine is "seasoned"? haha. ...

My travel patterns are mostly along farrer road all the the way to alexandra side, so the traffic is farktasticly bad...start stop mostly. But even though this kills FC, i don't think Wish FC can hit below 11 right?

Im on stock currently and rpms are less than 3K for now. So now wondering if it is new engine or what...

Yours the 4spd model?

↡ Advertisement