Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

BM wish got buttons on the steering to control the HU while PI wish dun have... this is a feature that must have bcos my previous ride has it....

Another question is will PI allows you to test drive the Wish without committing the purchase.... if dun test drive how will you compare between the CVT and CVT-i. AD allow you to test drive without any obligations...

My 2 cents worth opinion. Thanks.

No worries...I have the button too on my previous Altis but I don't quite fond of it because whenever I make U-turn, my finger will accidently press and change the radio channel.

By the way, I never test drive my previous Vios, Altis ans Wish before I buy Toyota is a reliable brand.

I went down try to negotiate the best price and freebie from the SE then sign agreement within an hour.

Another reason is that I cannot afford the 50% downpayment last year at BM but PI able to high loan.

I really appreciate that.  

Anyway, this is just another option to you.

Good Luck!!! [pirate]

↡ Advertisement

I thought BM should have more terms and conditions. I remember the sales agreement signed with BM when I bought my Vios with them is more than 10 pages as compare to PI is a few.

I think Toyota Wish is a good MPV and should have nothing to claim. Not to forget, last year best selling car is Honda Vevel and are from PI. And is the PI whom brought in Wish 10 years ago.

PI will tell you it's wear and tear but BM will tell you is common problem and they can't do anything. haha.

Just to share with you, my cousin bought a Camry 2.0 from BM and the idleing is too low around 500-700RPM. Somethimes the engine died during stationary at traffic junction. Brought back to Leng Kee and Ubi for severval check and the technician reset the tuning.

After a few weeks, same problem again. The technician told him they can't do anything because is default setting. My cousin sold the camry less than a year. Luckily my Vios and

Talking a the spec, PI Wish is using new gear box 7 speed CVT-i compare to BM Wish is only CVT except for the rear brake disc.

Anyway, this is just my thought. When I buy something, I like to have it fast.

Good Luck!! [smash]

BM wish all using CVT-I which can last longer

BM wish all using CVT-I which can last longer

Corolla Altis is Super CVT-i with 7-speed Sequential...but not Wish.

post-169330-0-06881800-1475222342_thumb.png

Edited by Wish69

Corolla Altis is Super CVT-i with 7-speed Sequential...but not Wish.

It should be a typo mistake from BM. There is only one CVT transmission from Toyota currently which is super CVT-i.

In conclusion there is no difference on the CVT transmission for Wish from BM/PI.

Wish from BM comes with HID head lights, fog lights and most importantly the aftersales support from AD (especially currently there are so many recalls from all car manufacturers), its a no brainer decision to get Wish from BM instead of PI.

Why take the risk to get it from PI as you could get it from BM at 109k with guaranteed COE. My two cents worth.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

It should be a typo mistake from BM. There is only one CVT transmission from Toyota currently which is super CVT-i.

In conclusion there is no difference on the CVT transmission for Wish from BM/PI.

Wish from BM comes with HID head lights, fog lights and most importantly the aftersales support from AD (especially currently there are so many recalls from all car manufacturers), its a no brainer decision to get Wish from BM instead of PI.

Why take the risk to get it from PI as you could get it from BM at 109k with guaranteed COE. My two cents worth.

Bm wish is 107k plus 3k for g.coe

Neutral Newbie

But is this the price with a guaranteed COE?

Now BM lists wish standard at 107k NG again, a few days ago it was 106k (before that it was 107k, 105k i think)

So those of us who booked at 105k (~ late Aug), more waiting.... (?)

Now BM lists wish standard at 107k NG again, a few days ago it was 106k (before that it was 107k, 105k i think)

Thanks for the info, let's hope you are successful in the COE too. Cheers

Curious Where did you see they up their price to 107? From what I see on the price list is until 5oct noon that is before all the usual discounts they give which makes it to 105988. if guaranteed coe price is add 4k I believe as per the official price list.

Curious Where did you see they up their price to 107? From what I see on the price list is until 5oct noon that is before all the usual discounts they give which makes it to 105988. if guaranteed coe price is add 4k I believe as per the official price list.

The current updated list price for Wish standard non guaranteed package from BM website is $113888. After applying their standard discount of $6900 (included the finance and insurance rebate), it works out to be $106988 ~ $107k.

Neutral Newbie

In toyota singapore website, go to "News", then "Promotion" - wish price stated as 106988. Date shown as 20 Aug but price changes a few times since 20/8 from 105k to 107k to 106k then 107k now

In toyota singapore website, go to "News", then "Promotion" - wish price stated as 106988. Date shown as 20 Aug but price changes a few times since 20/8 from 105k to 107k to 106k then 107k now

better ask properly in details 

What i get from direct communication from a BM salesperson is (dated 27 Sept 2016)

Standard Wish - $108,388

If don't want leather seat and solar film, got rebate of $2400.  So the net price is $105988 (without leather seat and solar film)

better ask properly in details

What i get from direct communication from a BM salesperson is (dated 27 Sept 2016)

Standard Wish - $108,388

If don't want leather seat and solar film, got rebate of $2400. So the net price is $105988 (without leather seat and solar film)

Have to find out if the Wish comes with the bodycare programme (1 wax and 1 full grooming to claim within 2 years, 2 panel free respray to claim within first year). When I book my wish in sept, it does not comes with bodycare program....

That news section was dated 20 aug so likely it's not the updated price. The 105988 price is for the standard model. If you want leather seat and solar film need to add 2400.

Have to find out if the Wish comes with the bodycare programme (1 wax and 1 full grooming to claim within 2 years, 2 panel free respray to claim within first year). When I book my wish in sept, it does not comes with bodycare program....

When I booked mine 2 weeks back it didn't come with it. Only 1 year free servicing.
↡ Advertisement