Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

2 coe back the price was 107, before the last coe price result it was 106. I think 3 coe back was 104. So I booked at 106. I didn't top up 2.4 for the leather and film as I think it's not worth.

each to his own,

if someone do leather seat and film outside, it will cost $2k. (depending on quality of leather and film).

For BM, i'm not sure what's the quality.  Maybe its just entry level or basic specs of leather and film.  

Can always squeeze the SE for higher quality for $2k top up.  then its worth it. 

↡ Advertisement

New wish price list.

111888 standard NG coe with 47k rebate

Similar to end Aug pricing just that the rebate then was 49k

Not sure the current discounts.

I get the price from borne website

https://www.borneomotors.com.sg/asp/ToyotaPriceListPassenger.aspx

Thanks bro, I suspect that's the pre discount price.

Then they share the real price, so the buyer feels good to get the 'discount' which is the real standard price.

Just like the HRV, the SRP is 127k, and the price you get is 112k. Makes you feel really good.. 

Thanks bro, I suspect that's the pre discount price.

Then they share the real price, so the buyer feels good to get the 'discount' which is the real standard price.

Just like the HRV, the SRP is 127k, and the price you get is 112k. Makes you feel really good..

Yes is pre discount price.

It's the same list price in end Aug when I sign and after discount it's around 104888 for standard model with no solar film and no leather seat

Yes is pre discount price.

It's the same list price in end Aug when I sign and after discount it's around 104888 for standard model with no solar film and no leather seat

You got a very good price, for a nice practical car, that will last very long, and is simple to maintain. With so many examples on the road, getting spares will also be easy. Even parts from the older Corolla will fit. Good deal.  [thumbsup]

each to his own,

if someone do leather seat and film outside, it will cost $2k. (depending on quality of leather and film).

For BM, i'm not sure what's the quality. Maybe its just entry level or basic specs of leather and film.

Can always squeeze the SE for higher quality for $2k top up. then its worth it.

From my research if you want to do leather seat from BM is only 1.2k as per their webpage.. I don't think the normal 3M film BM is giving is worth 1.2k you probably can get 3M Crystalline for the same price. The front DVR is included even if you don't top up :) Edited by jobseeker87

Got an update today from a different BM SE informing that the price is 106988 for wish standard. COE down but price go up? Strange

Maybe they have too many people who didn't get the COEs and are complaining. With this increase they may go back to the days when BM helped secure COEs, not lure buyers in with low prices and leave them to hang.. 

COE down price never come down

Most likely Toyota has decided to quote more realistic prices to avoid a whole bunch of unhappy customers. 

Something they should have done before, especially if they are really interested in putting cars on the road instead of just binding people with sales contracts and no real chance of securing a COE. 

Neutral Newbie

Most likely Toyota has decided to quote more realistic prices to avoid a whole bunch of unhappy customers.

Something they should have done before, especially if they are really interested in putting cars on the road instead of just binding people with sales contracts and no real chance of securing a COE.

Think Toyota only bring in customer 1st later then ask customer to top up G Coe

For my cause just pass 3 bid 1st n 2nd SE call n ask me to top up but I reject .

The 3rd bid only difference by $1 . Call me top up $2k to change to open cat.

Vy angry just tell the SE are you crazy?if I wan g Coe in the 1st place I will buy in a high price loh

Why pay $105k n wait for 6 bid?

↡ Advertisement