Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

It is quite unfortunate that our region is not ready for more luxurious Toyota vehicles.

We need to thank our govt lor.

Any extra budget that the customer has to buy a higher end model has been totally soaked up by their COE.

Hence all TMAP call intro here are all basic end models with minimal accessories.

On the contrary,PI do bring in cars with better equipment coz their profit margins are lower. But not fantastic accessories also, just some extras.

Sorry everyone.

Just want to find out, has anyone used iroad car camera here?

1 shop offered to trade in my blackvue dr650gw 2 channel(mine is older dr650gw no cloud capability) with battery for a iroad q9 model with battery pack with for $700.

Is it worth it?

Can advise?

↡ Advertisement

I tried this Prius Plus when I was in Tokyo. The 3rd row is really cmi, worse than sienta. 

Then may as well get the Sienta.

Looks like Sienta is the replacement for Wish rather than Prius +.

It is quite unfortunate that our region is not ready for more luxurious Toyota vehicles.

Lexus

Sienta made in Indonesia

actually there's no direct replacement. Sienta is a much more basic car while the Prius is hybrid with slightly different space n 20% more expensive. take ur pick between the 2. for me, I choose Wish. grab it while it's still available!
  • Praise 1

actually there's no direct replacement. Sienta is a much more basic car while the Prius is hybrid with slightly different space n 20% more expensive. take ur pick between the 2. for me, I choose Wish. grab it while it's still available!

Car price $99,988 and COE $42,661...correct ?

really really good deal...

Yes. The better deal was those who signed in December. Price was $99988 with $45k COE plus $500 petrol voucher.

Mine was lower COE and only $300 petrol voucher (Motor show promo)

Car price $99,988 and COE $42,661...correct ?
really really good deal...

There won't be any Wish new model. Their replacement is Prius Plus, whether BM likes it or not

This is dictated by Toyota Motor Asia Pacific or TMAP. They decide which places will sell what models.

Sad.

Toyota should have just use its hybrid technologies on a Wish hybrid model. 

Sad.

Toyota should have just use its hybrid technologies on a Wish hybrid model.

From what i have read on the internet, apparently Wish was not very popular in the Asia Pacific, exception for Taiwan taxi drivers who love Wish for reasons unknown. In Japan however, trend is to go for boxy cars, due to small families and ageing population.

Wish was and still is also popular in Spore but with this meagre demand here, it did not make sense for Toyota to continue this model apparently.

So it is sad that Toyota has to end production of Wish then.

Yes. The better deal was those who signed in December. Price was $99988 with $45k COE plus $500 petrol voucher.

Yes they had slightly better deal.

But then again, this is already a way much better deal than 2 years back when it was selling like $125K, 130K with a $60,000 COE. Back then it was considered 'cheap' coz it had fallen from $90,000 COE.

Then again, what appears cheap tdy may be expensive tomorrow. As long as we are paying for that piece of paper bubble, it will never be classified as 'cheap'. It will only be cheap when that piece of paper bubble costs $0.

• Praise 1

Congratulation, I think yours is the cheapest price for Wish so far and it is really very good value.

I think BM is happy also because they are making more money than my 18 months old Wish Std at $106,988 with $57,508 COE. Higher paper value is useless to me as I intend to drive for 10 years.

Edited by ISZT
  • Praise 1

Congratulation, I think yours is the cheapest price for Wish so far and it is really very good value.

I think BM is happy also because they are making more money than my 18 months old Wish Std at $106,988 with $57,508 COE. Higher paper value is useless to me as I intend to drive for 10 years.

Wow. The profit margin for BM is so low for them by selling you at that price. Yours is a much better deal at that point of time. Well.... same here. Drive with the intention of using it for 10 years
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1