Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:28 AM

Tzarh1974
  • Tzarh1974
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all ...dad driving full time taxi and no longer and rarely used car. Looking for carry on installment. Pay insurance and road tax. expiring in feb.

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:48 AM

Ayyuhaja
  • Ayyuhaja
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi. I'm interested. please give me more details or call me at 92299740.

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:54 PM

Kayheng
  • Kayheng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

is this still avail? i m keen sms 98262551

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:46 PM

Fadhli
  • Premium member
    Fadhli
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi,
Is the car still avail? Pls sms or call me at 9423428

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi all ...dad driving full time taxi and no longer and rarely used car. Looking for carry on installment. Pay insurance and road tax. expiring in feb.

So have any of them pay the installment??

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So have any of them pay the installment??

maybe all gone broke laugh.gif
24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    6th Gear
    Author Image

maybe all gone broke laugh.gif

Jialat car kena tow,owner kena sue for no installment paid.best car still give as courtesy car for months..
Never in my big+small brain to let ANYONE borrow my car..

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:35 PM

Cdior
  • Cdior
    Banned

Sell it lah. Carry on Wat f installment.
Really can't think properly 1.

400 NM to U!

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:46 PM

VictorShaqur
  • VictorShaqur
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Any COI deals? whataspp me pls 96901440

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:55 PM

Doppel
  • Premium member
    Doppel
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Any COI deals? whataspp me pls 96901440

Only heard of COF or COB, never heard of COI...[laugh]
Noob79 praised this

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users