Pranksters blocking road with with cardboard boxes

Zxcvb

Turbocharged

pranksters_put_up_cardboard_road_block_at_west_coast_road-thumbnail.jpg

I've encountered my shared of such pranks in the wee hours over several years as I work night shift. I will usually on hazard light, get out of my car to shift the obstacles away. There was once along woodlands area a dustbin was placed right smack in the middle of a road. damn knn one. I urge all drivers to keep a lookout for such "jackass" pranks made by impressionable teens and promptly remove them for safety of other drivers. Look around the area too, they may be watching.

↡ Advertisement

But what if there is nailed planks, concrete blocks, 5gallon water pail in each of the caton boxes?

If a daring driver were to chiong thru....surely the damage will be serious!

Maybe there was four gambler who lost money till need to wear cardboard box. They managed to get into a taxi or car and threw away the boxes on the road?

If you see such obstacles when driving in malaysia, what will you do?

It may not be just pranksters but robbers or hijackers

This is still a popular method to rob motorist who alight from their car to remore the obstacle(s). Never get out of the car to do so. Do not panic. Use the car body/wheels to push the obstacle(s) aside if suitable. Otherwise reverse a distance and do a U-turn.

This is still a popular method to rob motorist who alight from their car to remore the obstacle(s).

Probably in JB M'sia its a robbing trick, but in SG most likely its a prank by those restless teenagers [laugh]

Probably in JB M'sia its a robbing trick, but in SG most likely its a prank by those restless teenagers [laugh]

Can be in any country. A big long branch/tree truck more commonly laid across the road as barricade/blockadge to waylaid motorists. When the unwitting motorist just alight from his car to remove it. The robbers appear as soon as the driver reached the barricade (driver may not return to car fast enough for escape). I b elieve most car can be driven over tree truck about 100mm diameter (lamppost size), but the undercarriage can get stuck if the obstruction is bigger than that and becomes sitting duck.

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

I kenna before, and that was during the slashing incidents.

I drive wrong way around it in case got 4 idiots with parang hiding in the box.

hahaha imagine someone decided to chiong the boxes

u just need to inform those collecting cardboards for a living that there are always carboards there, they will help to remove if they know that there will be cardboards there every day

Neutral Newbie

Dam dangerous, what if some people hiding nearby, then you stupid stupid comeout car and remove them, they attack you, take your car zao. I would just drive through the box slowly, technically, use the car to push it aside!

↡ Advertisement