Pro workshops doing Subaru

Se17g

I swear by Espace over at Ubi Rd 1 and have been going to them for more than 6yrs already..... They use to do a lot more scobbies when I first went to them but these days not as much....... but they still get plenty of business from ex-scobby owners that have moved on to other make and model......

Went to Espace to get my Sprintbooster installed for the Porker. They're OK, but until I want to get more extensive tuning done, I can't commit to a "verdict".

↡ Advertisement

Went to Espace to get my Sprintbooster installed for the Porker. They're OK, but until I want to get more extensive tuning done, I can't commit to a "verdict".

Oic.... I see plenty of Porkers hogging up the workshop..... I always wondered how come these fellas so *loaded* one...... so u r one of these loaded guys..... [:p]

But actually these days I also don't see much Porkers there...... they seem to have moved on to doing Prancing Ponies instead.....

Not in JB, I know, but I used to swear by Ah Keong, BKS@Northlink (Admiralty).

Wah lau eh...Ah Keong is too busy for his own good.....hahahahaha...

That time I left my car in the morning....came back in the evening and zero thing was done...cos parts that I pass to him was wrong...

Partly my fault...but call lah....he said too bz until forget. Sianz 1/2. Not that he is near....located in a ulu ulu place.... :(

But he workmanship is good.....but like Ah Lye....need to "supervise" his work....hahahaha....ie call from time to time to check that he is doing and not chuck one side.

Oic.... I see plenty of Porkers hogging up the workshop..... I always wondered how come these fellas so *loaded* one...... so u r one of these loaded guys..... [:p]

No way man, I'm a scrimper/saver. [laugh]

But actually these days I also don't see much Porkers there...... they seem to have moved on to doing Prancing Ponies instead.....

Nice, they're moving up in the world. [:p]

That time I left my car in the morning....came back in the evening and zero thing was done...cos parts that I pass to him was wrong...

Partly my fault...but call lah....he said too bz until forget. Sianz 1/2. Not that he is near....located in a ulu ulu place.... :(

But he workmanship is good.....but like Ah Lye....need to "supervise" his work....hahahaha....ie call from time to time to check that he is doing and not chuck one side.

One thing about Ah Keong (which I like) is that he's a very play-it-straight kind of guy. Doesn't cheat or mislead people. Can be a bit absent-minded, but will always admit to error, etc. - like when he forgot to call you. A real gentleman, and I think that's important in a car workshop proprietor.

And while it's in an ulu place, it's not so bad - got Gan's shop (GMS) right next door to buy tuner parts, etc. I bought quite a few parts from there (BOV, oil catch can, Apex'i cone filter etc.) My dad bought and installed an entire ARC FMIC there for his Evo. Quite steady also, when you develop a relationship with him.

So Northlink is quite the one-stop-shop. :D

Edited by Turboflat4

No way man, I'm a scrimper/saver. [laugh]

Nice, they're moving up in the world. [:p]

U r also moving up in the world...... [laugh]

As long as two feet on the ground (not hantu), still OK. [:p]

U where got two feet? Yours is also a four-legged beast..... or at least it says so on the badge...... [laugh]

Cause u never po my name mah...thats why!!!

Cause u never po my name mah...thats why!!!

Who ? Ah Lye ah ??? Hahahaha...dun need lah...as long as I stick around...he will do one....but once you go lim kopi...he will start to moonlight !! hahahahaha....

That is the thing lah...if he call I would have call GAN and exchange the parts lah...different floor nia mah....

Anyway...he is a nice guy lah...but off course I was pissed lah...took a cab back to Northlink and discover that the car was status quo !!

Still over BKS AMK or Northlink...I would prefer Northlink...AMK is forever PACKED like sardine !!

That is the thing lah...if he call I would have call GAN and exchange the parts lah...different floor nia mah....

Anyway...he is a nice guy lah...but off course I was pissed lah...took a cab back to Northlink and discover that the car was status quo !!

Still over BKS AMK or Northlink...I would prefer Northlink...AMK is forever PACKED like sardine !!

bks amk is no longer as packed as it was during Ah Tan's time... :D

Who ? Ah Lye ah ??? Hahahaha...dun need lah...as long as I stick around...he will do one....but once you go lim kopi...he will start to moonlight !! hahahahaha....

Keong lah.. Not Ah Lye. Since when Ah Lye lazy...

Keong lah.. Not Ah Lye. Since when Ah Lye lazy...

Ah Keong ah...never lah...Mr EGAYTWENTY ask me to mention his name I also never mention...he and me the chinese 8 character gam lah...can click....hahahaha....

I never say Ah Lye lazy...he like to multi task...but he beri bad at it nia....hahahahahaha

bks amk is no longer as packed as it was during Ah Tan's time... :D

Is it ? Dunno man...been ages since I step into AMK Autopoint....

The last time go I see TP outside ambush pple...hahahaha....

So now all hang around in Pontian ?? [:p] [:p]

Service car later go eat Wantan Mee ?? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]