Singapore Tyre Prices

Strudel-

Anyone got any recommendations for any place that sells tyres cheap? I'm checking the likes of Michelin PS2/3, Continental CSC2/3 and Bridgestone RE-050A Pole Position. If anyone can give me a price of these it'll be great. The size I'm after is 265/35/18. Cheers.

ps: I've googled before I post and found this website http://www.tyrepac.com.sg . The price they have for the Michelin PS2 = $596 each

I'm just checking the price of SG tyres because I'm importing from US and they're heaps cheaper than Aus.

↡ Advertisement

I got my eagle F1 Asymmetric Summer tires for $270 a piece (include GST) at p-- ---g. 235/40/18.

Make sure u chk the dom...that shitty guy always sell cheap those tyres that r overdue or become hardened.... I once a victim of his tricks!!

Make sure u chk the dom...that shitty guy always sell cheap those tyres that r overdue or become hardened.... I once a victim of his tricks!!

Thanks for the warning. Mine looks pretty new, with stickers still flesh looking.

Thanks for the warning. Mine looks pretty new, with stickers still flesh looking.

Stickers don't mean anything. What's important is to look at the 4 digits imprinted on the side wall surface.

Eg. '3810'

This means that particular tire was manufactured in the 38th week of 2010. That is end-september 2010. Assuming you bought them today, they are less than 4 months old. Very fresh very good. Compound confirm pliable [thumbsup]

If its '3808'or '3809', then the shop have sold you 1 or 2 years old tires. Not good, not honest [thumbsdown] compound harden 'sweats'...

Hope this little tip helps.

Cheers [scholar]

Stickers don't mean anything. What's important is to look at the 4 digits imprinted on the side wall surface.

Eg. '3810'

This means that particular tire was manufactured in the 38th week of 2010. That is end-september 2010. Assuming you bought them today, they are less than 4 months old. Very fresh very good. Compound confirm pliable [thumbsup]

If its '3808'or '3809', then the shop have sold you 1 or 2 years old tires. Not good, not honest [thumbsdown] compound harden 'sweats'...

Hope this little tip helps.

Cheers [scholar]

I see. I will check later. Thanks. [:)]

I got my eagle F1 Asymmetric Summer tires for $270 a piece (include GST) at p-- ---g. 235/40/18.

Looks not bad leh. Its almost double the price. Can someone help me check the PS2 in 265/35/18 please? Maybe I can import from Singapore next time. I'm getting mine from TireRack if anyone's interested.

http://www.tech9tyres.com.au

265/35R18 Michelin PS3 indent order, retailing at 560/pcs

Thanks dude. US is cheaper then. I manage to import 4 PS2 for around 1.5k AUD.

Get ready for the noisiest ride of yr life after it hit 10,000 km approx [bigcry]

Get ready for the noisiest ride of yr life after it hit 10,000 km approx [bigcry]

no such issues, am on my 2nd set of goodyear asymmetric, front 235/40/18, rear 265/35/18.

↡ Advertisement