How much to setup bubble tea outlet?

Babyt

dont have $ so don't drink so don't care

ð

Dont even know about them :XD:

For poor me, is coffee shop kopi

Very thick good enough for me

don't get these glamourized tea!

Tea should be drank without sugar, milk..... Why add in all the strange substances?

KNN, I have a small bag of tea leaves drink so many years also cannot finnish. I think my cost very little per cup, maybe 1 cent per cup. [laugh]

sounds like the ex-gong cha franchisee not happy with the renewal T&C and dun want to renew since he already have a few Korean concepts in hand.

So what can you do with 80 committed leases with landlords, you have to come out with something quick and change brand in change outlets, change recipe within maybe a given time of a month or two. There is nothing much you can do in bubble tea where there are plenty concoctions in Taiwan, so they come out with Cheese in drink like the cheese tart craze, but seriously cheese in drink?

They will slowly close shop when gong cha finds a new franchisee and start opening more outlets. Last weekend i went to JB, the queue at gong cha was so long and 99% were singaporean, mostly teenagers or young adult.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

haha, even though most of us know that these drinks are not healthy, there are still lots of people willing to queue up for it... [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Never liked tea or coffee. But I love the pearl.

So I get my fix from Mr Bean, soya drink with pearls or my Whampoa Market, qing chao with pearls!!! :a-happy:

I even more suaku. How much is one cup of drink btw?

min $3 I think.

have tried Gong Cha and Koi before.

personally prefer Gong Cha. Koi quite diluted.

Tea + Grass Jelly + 100% sugar level  [:)]

haha, even though most of us know that these drinks are not healthy, there are still lots of people willing to queue up for it... [sweatdrop]

mostly youngsters.

oldies go coffee shop, food court.

Twincharged

haha, my colleagues are not young le, they are in their mid thirties but they like it a lot too...

min $3 I think.

have tried Gong Cha and Koi before.

personally prefer Gong Cha. Koi quite diluted.

Tea + Grass Jelly + 100% sugar level  [:)]

mostly youngsters.

oldies go coffee shop, food court.

• Praise 5

Never liked tea or coffee. But I love the pearl.

So I get my fix from Mr Bean, soya drink with pearls or my Whampoa Market, qing chao with pearls!!! :a-happy:

Used to like pearls but i think not very healthy and stopped adding them to the milk tea.

Seldom drink Gongcha or koi now. But will try the new brand when there's a chance. More into Ilao Ilao froyo now. 6 bucks large with 3 toppings is more worth it then 4~5 bucks of milk tea. And deceive myself that it's a healthier choice.  :XD:

They are targeting "hipster" audience mah.

don't get these glamourized tea!

Tea should be drank without sugar, milk..... Why add in all the strange substances?

KNN, I have a small bag of tea leaves drink so many years also cannot finnish. I think my cost very little per cup, maybe 1 cent per cup. [laugh]

Turbocharged

Gong Cha is still very much alive around the region and Asia like Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, etc. It is our local franchisee that decided not to continue the brand name. So definitely someone or some company out there will bring it back in.

It's like if Borneo Motors stop selling Toyota means Toyota no more?? [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Gong Cha is still very much alive around the region and Asia like Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, etc. It is our local franchisee that decided not to continue the brand name. So definitely someone or some company out there will bring it back in.

It's like if Borneo Motors stop selling Toyota means Toyota no more?? [rolleyes]

Steady prophecy!

post-40565-0-16167100-1501830886_thumb.png

• Praise 4

The gong cha by the previous franchisee is really cmi.

Whole cup full of ice, suck a few times the drink is gone.

And I'm not the only person who's complaining about it on social media.

Boycotted gong cha and hv stuck to Koi.