Gong Xi Fa Chai! time to change new notes

Summer69

The machine got give different denominations of notes or not huh?

To increase customer convenience, this year, POSB will roll out 36 new-notes ATMs in more locations – 27 community clubs islandwide, up from 22 in 2017.

There will also be increased options to withdraw notes in different denominations. Similar to last year, customers will be able to use their DBS/POSB cards to withdraw CNY new notes in sums of

SGD 100 (SGD 2 x 50),

SGD 300 (SGD 10 x 30) and

SGD 500 (SGD 50 x 10).

The bank will also make available for the first time, the option to withdraw cash in sums of

SGD 200 (SGD 2 x 100),

SGD 300 (SGD 2 x 50 + SGD 10 x 20) and

SGD 500 (SGD 10 x 20 + SGD 50 x 6), reducing the need for multiple transactions. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

To increase customer convenience, this year, POSB will roll out 36 new-notes ATMs in more locations â 27 community clubs islandwide, up from 22 in 2017.

There will also be increased options to withdraw notes in different denominations. Similar to last year, customers will be able to use their DBS/POSB cards to withdraw CNY new notes in sums of

SGD 100 (SGD 2 x 50),

SGD 300 (SGD 10 x 30) and

SGD 500 (SGD 50 x 10).

The bank will also make available for the first time, the option to withdraw cash in sums of

SGD 200 (SGD 2 x 100),

SGD 300 (SGD 2 x 50 + SGD 10 x 20) and

SGD 500 (SGD 10 x 20 + SGD 50 x 6), reducing the need for multiple transactions.

Go new notes-ATM withdraw better.

I've tried last year. Short Q and fuss free.

• Praise 4

Yah....

This is not a new design of the $50 note, but the commemorative one jointly issued by MAS and the Bruneian counterpart last year if I remember correctly. Haven't seen any being used.

The banks must be getting rid of the old stocks that are facing lack of demand, just like the SG50 notes. 

Edited by Prataboy
  • Praise 1

These are not a new design of the $50 note, but the commemorative one jointly issued by MAS and the Bruneian counterpart last year if I remember correctly. Haven't seen any being used.

The banks must be getting rid of the old stocks that are facing lack of demand, just like the SG50 notes.

Oh! I Sua Koo lah cause I first time see lah......sorlee sorlee....

It's ok. Just pointing it out to you. Anyway, they are nice looking notes. Will be interesting to know if merchants will readily accept the notes. Do share your experience here yah?

It's ok. Just pointing it out to you. Anyway, they are nice looking notes. Will be interesting to know if merchants will readily accept the notes. Do share your experience here yah?

Ehh....dont think can gib any feedback....

It will dissappeared as Ang Pow Money...

make online reservation with UOB so much convenience, select date and branch any time can go from 10-4pm. No need to queue even at lunch time.    

↡ Advertisement