Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:39 AM

Daniu85
  • Daniu85
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi bros.. Any1 here knows of any good shops that sell outdated original soccer jerseys? 2nd hand one also can. I'm looking for Liverpool's 07/08 season red home jersey (the one with a collar) but i've been searching high and low for it and couldn't find this jersey anywhere. Any1 knows of any possible places that sell it?

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:49 AM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Try Mustafa. wink.gif

I am the XMM TIKO RANGER!

Success is a journey...not a destination - Steven Gerrard

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:57 AM

Daniu85
  • Daniu85
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

thanks! i've never tried that place before.. i'll go take a look there one of these days =)

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:02 AM

Dantini
  • Dantini
    1st Gear
    Author Image

how about Queensway Shopping Centre? might wanna check out there too, they got sporting apparel, not sure if they have those old ones. happy.gif

Edited by Dantini, 18 January 2011 - 01:03 AM.

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:05 AM

Daniu85
  • Daniu85
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

searched through queensway shopping centre already.. they only sell the latest jerseys.. never saw any outdated or old soccer jerseys haha.. thanks anyway :)

Edited by Daniu85, 18 January 2011 - 01:12 AM.

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:21 AM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

No prob...they open 24hrs aday, anytime go no prob.

Saw some old Ajax, Newcastle jerseys there too...

YNWA! laugh.gif

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:29 AM

Zach09
  • Zach09
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

searched through queensway shopping centre already.. they only sell the latest jerseys.. never saw any outdated or old soccer jerseys haha.. thanks anyway :)

Have you tried LaVanita at Peninsular Plaza?

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:29 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

YNWA! laugh.gif

not cheap also rite?

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:59 AM

Sk65
  • Premium member
    Sk65
    6th Gear
    Author Image

LV is good.
might find a gem at discounted price on the rack in the corner.
PSN ID = sk65m

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:09 AM

Altivo
  • Premium member
    Altivo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi bros.. Any1 here knows of any good shops that sell outdated original soccer jerseys? 2nd hand one also can. I'm looking for Liverpool's 07/08 season red home jersey (the one with a collar) but i've been searching high and low for it and couldn't find this jersey anywhere. Any1 knows of any possible places that sell it?

can order from here. They have stocks from 06/07 season onwards and they do international shipping to Singapore.

http://www.uksoccers...amp;page=8.html

http://www.uksoccers...ducts/6271.html
Be responsible, practice safe driving, practice safe sex

Getz: May'04-Feb'08, Avante: Feb'08

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:28 AM

Daniu85
  • Daniu85
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

It's actually Peninsula Shopping Centre not Peninsula Plaza. Peninsula Plaza is just opposite Peninsula Shopping Centre. Peninsula Shopping Centre does have a lot of jerseys but most of them are the latest ones, they only sell a bit of outdated jerseys.

I just realised that the shop in which i bought the other jerseys from was actually la vanita haha.. i realised that from the "La-Vanita" printed on the plastic bag which i brought home from that shop lolx.. it's a really good shop and they give good discounts. indian boss very friendly also.. but too bad i wasn't able to find my 07/08 liverpool red home jersey there. but thanks a lot for suggesting man! smile.gif

Edited by Daniu85, 18 January 2011 - 10:41 AM.

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:30 AM

Daniu85
  • Daniu85
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

not cheap also rite?

i don't mind paying a bit more haha..

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:46 AM

Daniu85
  • Daniu85
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

can order from here. They have stocks from 06/07 season onwards and they do international shipping to Singapore.

http://www.uksoccers...amp;page=8.html

http://www.uksoccers...ducts/6271.html

i checked both links and they said it's sold out haha.. saded.. but thanks for suggesting man smile.gif

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:07 AM

Daniu85
  • Daniu85
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

YNWA! laugh.gif

lolx.. yeah YNWA! laugh.gif

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:34 PM

Daniu85
  • Daniu85
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

LV is good.
might find a gem at discounted price on the rack in the corner.

yeah it's a really recommended shop to buy the latest jerseys (they also do have a bit of outdated ones as well but not much) followed by printing the numbers and names on the jerseys.. their printing charge is low and print quality good thumbsup.gif

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:56 PM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

not cheap also rite?

hmm...pricing I think comparable (around SGD$80+ to $100+) to those with Queensway or Peninsula. They have old stocks as they have large sales floor compared to others so can stock older jerseys.

I also have the older Reebok and Candy jerseys for memento keepsake bought moons ago...

TS probably can go online too to check it out if wanted even older versions? cool.gif

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:32 PM

Winningeleven
  • Winningeleven
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

72208694.jpg Is this the one u looking for?

Me a manu fan but also owned this shirt ... it is a special long sleeve player version which is in formotion label and why has no carlberg sponsor as they used it in the against the french team in the uefa champion league, in France, alcohol sponsors are not allow in the shirt.

18012011539.jpg 18012011540.jpg

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:07 PM

Daniu85
  • Daniu85
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

hmm...pricing I think comparable (around SGD$80+ to $100+) to those with Queensway or Peninsula. They have old stocks as they have large sales floor compared to others so can stock older jerseys.

I also have the older Reebok and Candy jerseys for memento keepsake bought moons ago...

TS probably can go online too to check it out if wanted even older versions? cool.gif

i also have the older Reebok jerseys i bought a long time ago but i've got no intention of getting any vintage Candy jerseys lolx.. i went online to search around but most websites say "SOLD OUT" hahaha..

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:09 PM

Daniu85
  • Daniu85
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

this is the same shirt i am looking for except that i want the carlsberg logo and i want it to be short sleeved haha.. thanks for posting the picture man! appreciate it haha.. biggrin.gif

edit: actually i don't mind getting this shirt without the carlsberg logo as well but most important criteria is must be short sleeved haha..

Edited by Daniu85, 19 January 2011 - 08:10 PM.

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:28 PM

Zach09
  • Zach09
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

It's actually Peninsula Shopping Centre not Peninsula Plaza. Peninsula Plaza is just opposite Peninsula Shopping Centre. Peninsula Shopping Centre does have a lot of jerseys but most of them are the latest ones, they only sell a bit of outdated jerseys.

I just realised that the shop in which i bought the other jerseys from was actually la vanita haha.. i realised that from the "La-Vanita" printed on the plastic bag which i brought home from that shop lolx.. it's a really good shop and they give good discounts. indian boss very friendly also.. but too bad i wasn't able to find my 07/08 liverpool red home jersey there. but thanks a lot for suggesting man! smile.gif

No problem :)

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: good, shops, sell, outdated and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users