Singpost Fast Response Team Dangerous Driving

Guniang

Anybody spotted Singpost Fast Response Van with Siren, Blinking Lights speeding down bartley flyover tailgating vehicles and turning into kaki bukit ave 4 and travelling against traffic at vicom outside at 830am yesterday 17 jan??

I saw a bro recording with his hp camera on the incident... His driving a mit lancer....

↡ Advertisement

know to give way to police car.. ambulance.. VIP cars.. convoy... now even to this Singpost Fast Response vehicle..

what next?? McDonald Fast Delivery Bike? KFC? Pizza huts??

know to give way to police car.. ambulance.. VIP cars.. convoy... now even to this Singpost Fast Response vehicle..

..must give 1.5m gap for bicycle oso...

Fast Response Taxi :D

yeah..initially i tot it was a private ambulance cos it was really fast so i gave way...it does have the front grill blinking light with siren sound n lights on....upon tt van passed me i felt so cheated....

Turbocharged

Anybody spotted Singpost Fast Response Van with Siren, Blinking Lights speeding down bartley flyover tailgating vehicles and turning into kaki bukit ave 4 and travelling against traffic at vicom outside at 830am yesterday 17 jan??

I saw a bro recording with his hp camera on the incident... His driving a mit lancer....

prob some urgent things to deliver like organs etc?

they might as well ask for dedicated lane. How wide is one lane anyway?

..thats d problem..I oso donno how to measure d 1.5m...is it from d curb or from d bicycle? what if d bicycle cycling 1m away from d curb?...drivers mus add 1.5m to become 2.5m and then sideswipe d vehicle in d next lane?...

aiyah.... sillporean very forgetful..... don everyone remember the case of youth olympic? many volunteer did not get the F! ticket in time and many of them kpkb.... so they came up with this so called fast respone to deliver.... hahahaha...

can give way to ambulance, cannot give way to van? you will never know maybe there's something really urgent if not don't think anyone would take the risk driving fast and furious. 1 day if smt urgent happen to you and you chiong like fast and furious and nobody wanna give way to youhow?

can give way to ambulance, cannot give way to van? you will never know maybe there's something really urgent if not don't think anyone would take the risk driving fast and furious. 1 day if smt urgent happen to you and you chiong like fast and furious and nobody wanna give way to youhow?

I for one will not expect anyone to give way to me..

Neutral Newbie

TS you sure vehicle belongs to Singpost or not?

why the hell does a mail delivery van need a siren and blinking lights for?

↡ Advertisement