Search
City shopping mall

• Search this thread
217 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:28 AM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Boring new mall. Whatever you can find in other older malls in JB, you can find here and less. Only 3 good things to note -

(1) Location is 2nd nearest to City Square
(2) Got cinema on top floor
(3) Shops selling pirated DVDs

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:27 AM

Se17g
  • Se17g
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

If you are going for food, there might also give you a number of choices...too....especially Tang Shi Fu.....not bad.....
***We are here to discuss not for KAYPOHS to publish out!!!***
****Better be careful to write sensitive stuffs, there is always another eye to read, hands to type****

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:28 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged

If you are going for food, there might also give you a number of choices...too....especially Tang Shi Fu.....not bad.....

Tang shi Fu also available at JUSCO indah and Tebrau

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:33 AM

NOS-ed

No matter which shopping mall, the things inside the mall shld be more or less same lo. But if they open another mall, at least they wld divert some crowd from the usual crowded mall. tongue.gif
Life is very fragile.
Nobody knows what gonna happen next.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:18 AM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Supercharged

Yeah...at least I dun have to drive for another 20-25mins to Tesco Tebrau. Waiting for it to open most probably after CNY.

Went last week and the crowd is there. sweatdrop.gif

Parking can use Touch and Go but need minimum RM$10 to use it to enter? hur.gif if not, have to get the credit card like parking card. First 2 hrs are free, thereafter RM$2 per entry.

Seems around 90% of the shops open liao, only those corner units still vacant and boarded up. Walking spaces abit congested due to the design of the mall + the temporary pushcarts selling CNY items. Lots of food stores and kiosks too. Maybe the other thread TS can come here open KOI cafe and the bubble tea Blog kiosk had a roaring business with long long queues. bounce1.gif

Parking wise no problem, only certain areas such as down slopes those lower platform cars must be careful and go real slow to avoid scratching your undercarriage. drivingcar.gif

I am the XMM TIKO RANGER!

Success is a journey...not a destination - Steven Gerrard

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:33 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    NOS-ed

Tesco at KSL?
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:50 AM

Gobbler
  • Gobbler
    3rd Gear

nowadays still got pple buy DVDs meh? can download or watch online liao...

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:53 AM

NOS-ed

Looks like parking fee in KSL consider cheap as compared to city sq. happy.gif
Life is very fragile.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:54 AM

Versatile
  • Premium member
    Versatile
    5th Gear

KSL BIG only. Inside NOTHING. waste my time visiting.....
Hyundai Avante 1.6MT - Jan 2010 / Sept 2011
Suzuki Swift Sports 1.6MT - Sept 2011 - Present

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    Turbocharged

what does ksl stands for? Kay Siao Liao!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
A friend told me this "what angkat kaki?.......angkat my lampa! ai mai?" hahahaha

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

Hwt
  • Hwt
    3rd Gear

KSL == Khoo Soon Lee == 邱順利 ?

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:33 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged

Looks like parking fee in KSL consider cheap as compared to city sq. happy.gif

Soon nobody will go city square and they will reduced the parking charges

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:46 PM

NOS-ed

City sq parking is very ex! But dun think nobody go city sq la, since this mall is located at the custom. tongue.gif
Life is very fragile.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:18 PM

Gusruh
  • Gusruh
    2nd Gear

Great, new shopping centre to explore. tongue.gif

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:39 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed

Yeah...at least I dun have to drive for another 20-25mins to Tesco Tebrau. Waiting for it to open most probably after CNY.

Went last week and the crowd is there. sweatdrop.gif

Parking can use Touch and Go but need minimum RM$10 to use it to enter? hur.gif if not, have to get the credit card like parking card. First 2 hrs are free, thereafter RM$2 per entry.

Seems around 90% of the shops open liao, only those corner units still vacant and boarded up. Walking spaces abit congested due to the design of the mall + the temporary pushcarts selling CNY items. Lots of food stores and kiosks too. Maybe the other thread TS can come here open KOI cafe and the bubble tea Blog kiosk had a roaring business with long long queues. bounce1.gif

Parking wise no problem, only certain areas such as down slopes those lower platform cars must be careful and go real slow to avoid scratching your undercarriage. drivingcar.gif

I've been there 3 times and probably will not go there for the 4th time any sooner. I find it boring, perhaps it may interest the ladies more. The only attraction to me now is the Cinema. Holiday plaza is within walking distance though.

So far, IMHO, Tebrau City Jusco is still the best mall to visit for weekend shopping. Sutera Mall comes in second and Bukit Indah Jusco in the 3rd place.

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:42 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed

Unlikely for now, City Square has more to offer than the boring KSL. Perhaps, when Tesco is fully operational then it may make a difference.

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

NOS-ed

Where is Sutera Mall? unsure.gif
Life is very fragile.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:59 PM

Wanderer8596
  • Wanderer8596
    1st Gear

Sutera Mall is near to Bukit Indah Jusco... When i go Sutera Mall, i feel its big.. After walking, inside also not much thing... The supermarket itself is Carrefour.. So u all shd knw d selling price as compared to Jusco...

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:01 PM

NOS-ed

I guess most shopping mall in JB is big, but actually nothing much to see?! rolleyes.gif
Life is very fragile.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:07 PM

Funny88
  • Funny88
    3rd Gear

Boring new mall. Whatever you can find in other older malls in JB, you can find here and less. Only 3 good things to note -

(1) Location is 2nd nearest to City Square
(2) Got cinema on top floor
(3) Shops selling pirated DVDs

Anchor Tenant is Tesco. That shopping mall is suitable for ladies who loves to buy clothes. Children clothes are cheap too.

Also, Caring Pharmacy is opened. can buy medicine there, cheaper than singapore

Back to Road Trips  ·  General Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users