KSL City shopping mall in JB

Zxcvb

the slope that drive up the car park is so narrow and steep, some more so many turns....

is it safe just to park along the road around KSL?

Many J plate parked in and around The residential estate near KSL, some Sinkie's car too, But better don;t take risk, they target Sinkie car who seek fun to save on parking fee, not worth it, Every Eve, they have Pasar Malam outside KSL mall.

All Sp cars,pls park in Shopping mall or get pick, not my biz hor!

Just saw the advert during the wkend while visiting Jusco Tebaru City.....outside very nice..don't know inside cos have not been in..btw

JUSCO TEBARU CITY or KSL CITY better?

Jusco Tebrau is much bigger and nicer, RM 1.00 per entry, if jusco member, can contra off, but U need to drive like from T.P to Tamp ok

KSL is nearer direct from Johore ICA, less than 5 mins reach liao, every nook and corner shops has been taken up, especially Salons, eateries, slimmig ctre, I would recommend " Ku Chao Pen " taiwan porridge, last corner shop opp Caltrex station, The car-valet guy is from Myanmar, looked like Malay but can speak good Mandarin, park your car there and don;t 4get to tip him, He will take care of your car while you do your shopping.

In KSL, try Tang Shifu Rest, 2nd level, strongly recommended for the soup and healthy foods fm menu, nourishing.

If guys need a hair cut, wash and blow, check out any saloon outside the main road, they provide fantastic head/neck massage, very affordable price, after that U don't really need a body massage liao ! [cool]

By nite fall, walk over to ' Mamalada ", an open-air hawker-style selling frog-porridge, zhi cha store, beers, Claypot dishes & BBQ chicky wings, nothing great really but can improve on the ambience, usually parked my car and let SK Snow have a good wash-down while I enjoy my beer & TV before heading home, Of course if you can throw couples of dollars, check into the new Otel, they have a sport bar and lounges.

Rest and relaxation is the best option. Kool !

KSL mobile reception is very BAD!!! cant receive sms n calls , especially in FOS shop!!!!

the tesco is too small , prefer tebrau one ...

Good leh. No one to call and risk overseas call.

But agree that tesco is disappointing

(edited)

Good leh. No one to call and risk overseas call.

But agree that tesco is disappointing

but when u need to find family members since all go their own ways shopping , how sia ?

Edited by Crystal_tiong

but when u need to find family members since all go their own ways shopping , how sia ?

We usually don't go in such a big group. If need be, then walkie talkie

Not properly built up?! [shocked] So u mean the building might not be safe?!

Yes, cfm not properly built up. this building was jerrycan by unscrupulous contractors. just observe the car park pillars u can see liao.. very obvious tt it is not in line. hope not much singaporeans buy the apts above the shopping.

Neutral Newbie

The place which can have a decent makan is the TANG SHI Fu located at Basement .... Soup is great. Better then all the HK style cafe food.

ai yo, i long time nvr go JB lah.

how to go that from custom?

Out from Malaysia custom turn left to the shell station. Then go straight until lst junction and turn right

Keep left and turn left where you see the Stanchart branch.

Go striaght and turn right into small road go striaght for around 200m and you will see KSL car park entrance.

Went to KSL city recently.

Next to the cinema are rows of shops selling illegal DVD movies. [laugh]

Wah kaoz....Si mi latest movies also have. U name it they have......... [dizzy]:blink: Can deliver to your spore home on your behalf too. [lipsrsealed]

Quite a strange sight. No govt sia!!!! Never give face!!! [laugh]

But still i went for the Puss in Boots in the cinema. 3D effect and sound system better mah.......RM58 for 2A & 2C. Damn cheap liao. ^_^

Edited by Hiphiphoray
↡ Advertisement