KSL City shopping mall in JB

Zxcvb

Ba kwa confirm cannot buy back but at your risk. If kena caught, wait the custom officer ask u to finish eating all the Ba kwa u bought on the spot then u know?! [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Ba kwa cannot buy lah but at your own risk lor. SAF said: "Can do anything but dont get caught lor" [:p]

I read from some other forums that they sometime close one eye but of cause you must not show so openly lah. RM75 per kg, Sing about S$31, cheaper than you get from here even on normal day. [lipsrsealed]

i ever buy Ramlee burger and kanna all shorts of questioning by the Singapore customs...

i just said you want you can have it lah...

so he gave me a warning...

and i said thank you out of courtesy... haha [laugh]

Ba kwa confirm cannot buy back but at your risk. If kena caught, wait the custom officer ask u to finish eating all the Ba kwa u bought on the spot then u know?! [:p]

wahahaha... if i see such a case i will surely offer help to eat... [laugh]

the custom see so many thing in my boot ask me show receipt. haha

then he was like jb really so cheap meh buy so many things?

he wants to see how much the items so that he can tax you, each person only allow to have $50 gst relief within 24hours

he wants to see how much the items so that he can tax you, each person only allow to have $50 gst relief within 24hours

isit?

lucky that day 5 ppl.. hahaha

just nice about 500rm... heng he never see the clothes and ask for that receipt [laugh]

wahahaha... if i see such a case i will surely offer help to eat... [laugh]

Wait the custom officer wants only the driver finished eating all the bak kwa himself! :D

malaysian bak kwa seem to taste better leh...

[laugh] [laugh]

Definitely. I was at KSL, tried all the stores there, even the famous Wo Lai Ye, ended up buying Lin Ji (never heard before). I think I am going to finish the 1kg before the CNY comes. [laugh]

Went there once a month ago.... Bought a blu-ray disc to test water.... Quality looks OK. However, pirated bluray is only single layer, unlike the original disc. I bought Ironman 2 to try it out but quality looks OK to me. We shop regularly at Tebrau Tesco but it's too far.... Once KSL's tesco is up, I think we should be going there instead...

↡ Advertisement