KSL City shopping mall in JB

Zxcvb

Went there once a month ago.... Bought a blu-ray disc to test water.... Quality looks OK. However, pirated bluray is only single layer, unlike the original disc. I bought Ironman 2 to try it out but quality looks OK to me. We shop regularly at Tebrau Tesco but it's too far.... Once KSL's tesco is up, I think we should be going there instead...

I find Jusco rewarding system pretty good comparing with Tesco. Even the locals would shop selectively for 1st tier supermarkets. Generally, you will find them attract different sort of shoppers.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

ya shiok, 1st 2 hours free parking. ++++ point.

Parking so cheap in KSL, i think pple wld go KSL instead of city sq, as city sq parking is so ex. [rolleyes]

Edited by 13177

Definitely. I was at KSL, tried all the stores there, even the famous Wo Lai Ye, ended up buying Lin Ji (never heard before). I think I am going to finish the 1kg before the CNY comes. [laugh]

bro,

yesterday one reporter of straits times msut have read your post haha.

the newspapers article today talk about mycarforum having forumers talking about buyin CNY goodies in malaysia and reminded us that it is forbidden to bring bak kwa from msia in......haha [laugh]

bro,

the newspapers article today talk about mycarforum having forumers talking about buyin CNY goodies in malaysia and reminded us that it is forbidden to bring bak kwa from msia in......haha [laugh]

ST? newpaper?

can show pics of the article here bro?our indirect advert for free leh... ^_^

bro,

nabei. got spy here [laugh]

I've been there 3 times and probably will not go there for the 4th time any sooner. I find it boring, perhaps it may interest the ladies more. The only attraction to me now is the Cinema. Holiday plaza is within walking distance though.

So far, IMHO, Tebrau City Jusco is still the best mall to visit for weekend shopping. Sutera Mall comes in second and Bukit Indah Jusco in the 3rd place.

Regards,

I went once and wouldn't be back until tesco is open...

that place doesn't even have any seats for people to rest, esp when there's so many clothing store for the ladies..

that place doesn't even have any seats for people to rest, esp when there's so many clothing store for the ladies..

Ya agree, and layout not as friendly/spacious as Tebrau or Bt Indas.

Ya agree, and layout not as friendly/spacious as Tebrau or Bt Indas.

but tebrau is quite a distance away... and the peak hr traffic is quite bad..

but tebrau is quite a distance away... and the peak hr traffic is quite bad..

Yes, the traffic can be nasty. Went to bukit Indah's mall quite recently too to check out the place. A lot of the things that we regularly buy is not sold there. WTF... End up going to the Tesco near to the Bukit Indah too. We are too used to Tesco. The setups and placing of the items are all the same, so its easy for us to get the things that we want. Only gripe about Tesco is that, the pricing can be quite confusing at times, especially those on offer. Have to scan the item to double check the price.

ST? newpaper?

can show pics of the article here bro?our indirect advert for free leh... ^_^

haha, i read in the morning, never brign into office...

maybe wait for some forumers who subscribe to the internet version to post the link here

Boring for the men right [laugh]?

That 3 times, I followed wife to buy clothes, shoes and accessories. Don't even have the time to watch a movie there <_< .

Regards,

They should at lease explain the rationale of not allowing Bak Kwa from JB? Not safe for consuming? So can bring back made in batam bak kwa is it? Anyway, Singaporean are happily consuming them across the brige if not bringing them back to consume. What is the big deal about food safety [laugh] .

Regards,

Yes, the traffic can be nasty. Went to bukit Indah's mall quite recently too to check out the place. A lot of the things that we regularly buy is not sold there. WTF... End up going to the Tesco near to the Bukit Indah too. We are too used to Tesco. The setups and placing of the items are all the same, so its easy for us to get the things that we want. Only gripe about Tesco is that, the pricing can be quite confusing at times, especially those on offer. Have to scan the item to double check the price.

just curious.

generally for grocery shopping jusco or tesco better?

usually i go jesco tebreu.. looks more lively... tesco damm quiet leh

for groceries tesco is better. generally cheaper. n u can sign up for the points card. every 3mths IIRC they will send u coupons for discounts.

for groceries tesco is better. generally cheaper. n u can sign up for the points card. every 3mths IIRC they will send u coupons for discounts.

oh i see... ok ok... i will bear in mind...

[laugh] [laugh]

but the variety seem lesser hor... and the vege etc dun seem as fresh

then how come tesco like always so empty and jusco so crowded?

Edited by Little_prince
↡ Advertisement