Forex Trading

On the average (except non trading time) Oanda is my bet.

I don't like IG platform (a matter of preference)

KE spread is ok, but at times, their price really lag, like Major news release.

DBSVicker FX, nvr try b4.

Which company you prefer to use?

1. DBSfx

2. Kim Eng

3. Oanda

4. IG Markets

Which offer the LOWEST spread?

Oanda used to offer the lowest variable spread. So the spread can varies without notice.

Anyone to share your experience with OCBC's or Philips FX365, or City Index's fixed spread?

(edited)

Oanda used to offer the lowest variable spread. So the spread can varies without notice.

Anyone to share your experience with OCBC's or Philips FX365, or City Index's fixed spread?

Yes , I find that Oanda having the LOWEST spread...

Edited by Hp93868686

Yes , I find that Oanda having the LOWEST spread...

However, it is variable spread. Which GFT (MM) is almost as low spread (not sure fixed/variable spread). City Index used to offer fixed spread (seems easier for beginners who fumbles). DBSFX used to offer low leverage of 1:20 maximum. Only Oanda used to offer demo account unlimited time duration. Others offer demo for two weeks only (they assume you are not new). It seems OCBC using GFT platform (not sure if GFT Prime platform: multi-tier pricing with market depth) and charges commision per trade (which like ECN can be better than fixed spread MM)

Which company you prefer to use?

1. DBSfx

2. Kim Eng

3. Oanda

4. IG Markets

Which offer the LOWEST spread?

This month DBSfx more active with more seminars (next month got ATIC). Phillips' presenters seems sure of slippages (always late for their presentation)

(edited)

will have slippage.

Phillips' said no slippage with liquidity from 8 banks using FX365 platform. They charge a commission for each trade

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

Phillips' said no slippage with liquidity from 8 banks using FX365 platform. They charge a commission for each trade

Ashamed of vikingfx. 1-pip commission cheap. But platform hang/freezed often when I take profit. So can not proceed. Platform resume function only when I losing money. Chart pricing, and time does not tally with quote prices. Trade status, quote prices, charts are not properly coordinated. Okay for a Demo only. Same issue with GK Goh and iOCBCfx (parallel vikingfx platform).

Now DIY exploring FX Trader from Phillip Futures. No hardcopy User Guide available. online copy not same version as Demo platform. Seems no one able to coach 1-to-1? If open live account, they may get vendor down to help?

Now DIY exploring FX Trader from Phillip Futures. No hardcopy User Guide available. online copy not same version as Demo platform. Seems no one able to coach 1-to-1? If open live account, they may get vendor down to help?

Sure if you trade 1 million per day.

Sure if you trade 1 million per day.

[thumbsup] I like the way you put it. I wonder if anyone trade 1 million per day with leverage of 1:100, except USD/SGDat 1:10? [laugh] So far only seen 50K as part or partial fill of a trade order placed

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

[thumbsup] I like the way you put it. I wonder if anyone trade 1 million per day with leverage of 1:100, except USD/SGDat 1:10?

I know many who do.....and they asking me to lend them money now....you think I should?

↡ Advertisement