Forex Trading

I know many who do.....and they asking me to lend them money now....you think I should?

I like to believe you are not kidding. I believe they should had more Demo exploration beforehand. Get useful strategies tested before going live.

Example: I decided to postpone opening live trading account since Brokers unable to provide navigation coaching for their platform (no chart). Leverage at 1:100 means any lost = lost X 100 times. 1% loss X 100 = 100% loss. Many opportunities available. So 100% X numerous = 100N (N=numerous). Assuming 50K per trade/tile. At 200 tiles per session = -0.01% X 50K X 20 = 100K per day loss [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

I like to believe you are not kidding. I believe they should had more Demo exploration beforehand. Get useful strategies tested before going live.

Example: I decided to postpone opening live trading account since Brokers unable to provide navigation coaching for their platform (no chart). Leverage at 1:100 means any lost = lost X 100 times. 1% loss X 100 = 100% loss. Many opportunities available. So 100% X numerous = 100N (N=numerous). Assuming 50K per trade/tile. At 200 tiles per session = -0.01% X 50K X 20 = 100K per day loss [sweatdrop]

I know alot of things I say are unbelievable but it doesn't mean it's not true....some people trade 1 million a day, say you take loss at 1%, that's $10K leow...after a week, 50K....and it get deeper and deeper....then knock on frens' door to borrow money....similar to nick leeson but on a smaller scale

I know alot of things I say are unbelievable but it doesn't mean it's not true....some people trade 1 million a day, say you take loss at 1%, that's $10K leow...after a week, 50K....and it get deeper and deeper....then knock on frens' door to borrow money....similar to nick leeson but on a smaller scale

So sorry, I mean the finger can move 10 million each time, and many times in a day (more than nick lesson) [laugh]

Which company you prefer to use?

1. DBSfx

2. Kim Eng

3. Oanda

4. IG Markets

Which offer the LOWEST spread?

I beleive DBSEFX closed already. Oanda seems to be lowest spread among these four for most currencies. But we should be more interested in profit-taking than the spreads. I meand some platforms got lesser opportunities for us than others.

Turbocharged

anyone here does automated forex trading using MT4?

Hope to share more info on automated trading.

• Praise 1

Is income/profit from FOREX trading taxable?

If you are deemed to be trading FX for a living and as a professional, than profits can be deemed as income and be taxable....

Turbocharged

If you are deemed to be trading FX for a living and as a professional, than profits can be deemed as income and be taxable....

Thanks for the info.

Is there any criteria before one is deemed as "professional" (and hence taxable)?

• Praise 1

Thanks for the info.

Is there any criteria before one is deemed as "professional" (and hence taxable)?

It’s gray as usual....

anyone here does automated forex trading using MT4?

Hope to share more info on automated trading.

I wanna know too! can anyone kindly share?

• Praise 1

Hello... Nobody play forex here? Whats the diff btw mt4 and mt5? Where and how to open one of these acct? Anyone, kindly advise.