Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
61 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:42 PM

Poper
  • Poper
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi bro/sis,

Company shifting to MBC (beside PSA, HP building).. So, now I'm busy looking around for nearby parking.. The cheapest I got is $203 per month for Comtech (behind MBC) and I feel that it's a RIP-OFF! ohmy.gif

Any recommendation for nearby parking? Even if park hourly is significant cheaper, I don't mind. biggrin.gif

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:45 PM

Budgetice
  • Budgetice
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

u can try the pasir panjang off road from URA... should be $90 per mth.. but open air
be thankful... and life will be beautiful

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:54 PM

Poper
  • Poper
    5th Gear
    Author Image

u can try the pasir panjang off road from URA... should be $90 per mth.. but open air

Noted with thanks bro! Actually, bloody comtech also open air! (at $200+!)

I googled and found a thread at MCF : http://www.mycarforu...owtopic=2635438
Those folk suggested HabourLink Building and Alexandra Technopark

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:46 AM

Virus
  • Premium member
    Virus
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Park at Labrador park, FOC. Just pray the 4 wheels still intact when return from office.

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:58 AM

Sgnick
  • Sgnick
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi bro/sis,

Company shifting to MBC (beside PSA, HP building).. So, now I'm busy looking around for nearby parking.. The cheapest I got is $203 per month for Comtech (behind MBC) and I feel that it's a RIP-OFF! ohmy.gif

Any recommendation for nearby parking? Even if park hourly is significant cheaper, I don't mind. biggrin.gif

U work for a German Software Company huh?
Hey, I have my own personal MCF stalker! Have u gotten yours yet?
QUOTE (Booboon @ Jan 24 2011, 12:05 AM) *
Er, something abt sgnick if that might interest u.
1. Drives an opc g spec sienta. Green colour.
2. Lives in hougang and has alot of money. At least that wat he claims.
3. Is a Chinese male in his 30s n wear specs.
4. Hangs around sgsienta. The forum is dead anyway.

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:57 PM

Davidcks
  • Premium member
    Davidcks
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Aiyo, there got unilever, hsbc and some stat board also moving there, sap is just one of the companies shifting there. driving there to park will sooner or later can match parking in golden shoe liao..... will have to stick taking public transport until the MRT is up.....

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:22 PM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

down there also so expensive/ blink.gif

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:44 PM

Budgetice
  • Budgetice
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

that time i park comtech only 140.....that is only one year ago... ohmy.gif
be thankful... and life will be beautiful

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:12 PM

Poper
  • Poper
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Which german software company? My company shifting in March only.

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:15 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You can try illegal parking at the Alexandra lane. FOC somemore. The whole lane are being taken up by that courier company "OCS' automobiles; bike, lorry etc etc. angry.gif

Or u can also illegally park along the small road leading to the comtech carpark entrance (The one coming from Alexandra lane). Listen out if you work at Amex. DON'T think i don't know those rides belong to who! angry.gif

Edited by Kopites, 26 January 2011 - 11:16 PM.

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:52 PM

Kwchan
  • Premium member
    Kwchan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

that time i park comtech only 140.....that is only one year ago... ohmy.gif

i paid $90 at Comtech 3 years ago

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:53 PM

Kwchan
  • Premium member
    Kwchan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

You can try illegal parking at the Alexandra lane. FOC somemore. The whole lane are being taken up by that courier company "OCS' automobiles; bike, lorry etc etc. angry.gif

Or u can also illegally park along the small road leading to the comtech carpark entrance (The one coming from Alexandra lane). Listen out if you work at Amex. DON'T think i don't know those rides belong to who! angry.gif

please don't try that small road, I see cars kena summon at least once a week

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:49 AM

Thxmel
  • Premium member
    Thxmel
    Clutched
    Author Image

hi guys any update on the season parking situation for this?
will be moving to mbc soon and am looking for season parking as well. sad.gif

=======================================================================
Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one. - Doc Brown

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:41 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

What is the problem with Maple tree city?
The building don't sell seasonparking ticket to people working there meh?
Is that carpark overloaded with cars?

I only know riding motorcycle parking at maple tree city is 100% free!
I am there on some afternoons....meeting clients.
Anyone want to have lunch there? Can PM me.
There got subway, Aston, crystal jade, Starbucks, etc....nice place to skive away my afternoon.

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:11 PM

JonEthan
  • JonEthan
    Clutched
    Author Image

cheapest I found is at cantonment close HDB. $90/mo but about 10-15mins to your place.

oopppss, sorry. wrong place. ignore my comment above

Edited by JonEthan, 18 July 2011 - 02:13 PM.

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:10 PM

Thxmel
  • Premium member
    Thxmel
    Clutched
    Author Image

hi poper..did you manage to find season parking there?
or did you settle for comtech in the end?
cheers

Which german software company? My company shifting in March only.

=======================================================================
Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one. - Doc Brown

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:13 PM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    Author Image

laugh.gif i heard of the company before

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:14 PM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    Author Image

hi poper..did you manage to find season parking there?
or did you settle for comtech in the end?
cheers

alot of IT companies in comtech

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:15 PM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    Author Image

can try park and ride

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:49 PM

Digthis1
  • Premium member
    Digthis1
    5th Gear
    Author Image

IDA oso there - confirm no season parking, even manager level oso dun have - so LL pay season parking at comtech zzzzzz - I know many IDA staff resign from there... too inconvenient and dam traffic jam in the morning and off work...

Dunno whose da clown suggest there - wah kaooooo

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Recommended, Season, Parking and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users