Recommended Season Parking for Mapletree Business City

Poper

Hi bro/sis,

Company shifting to MBC (beside PSA, HP building).. So, now I'm busy looking around for nearby parking.. The cheapest I got is $203 per month for Comtech (behind MBC) and I feel that it's a RIP-OFF! :o

Any recommendation for nearby parking? Even if park hourly is significant cheaper, I don't mind. :D

↡ Advertisement

Hi bro/sis,

Company shifting to MBC (beside PSA, HP building).. So, now I'm busy looking around for nearby parking.. The cheapest I got is $203 per month for Comtech (behind MBC) and I feel that it's a RIP-OFF! :o

Any recommendation for nearby parking? Even if park hourly is significant cheaper, I don't mind. :D

U work for a German Software Company huh?

Aiyo, there got unilever, hsbc and some stat board also moving there, sap is just one of the companies shifting there. driving there to park will sooner or later can match parking in golden shoe liao..... will have to stick taking public transport until the MRT is up.....

Which german software company? My company shifting in March only.

You can try illegal parking at the Alexandra lane. FOC somemore. The whole lane are being taken up by that courier company "OCS' automobiles; bike, lorry etc etc. :angry:

Or u can also illegally park along the small road leading to the comtech carpark entrance (The one coming from Alexandra lane). Listen out if you work at Amex. DON'T think i don't know those rides belong to who! :angry:

Edited by Kopites

You can try illegal parking at the Alexandra lane. FOC somemore. The whole lane are being taken up by that courier company "OCS' automobiles; bike, lorry etc etc. :angry:

Or u can also illegally park along the small road leading to the comtech carpark entrance (The one coming from Alexandra lane). Listen out if you work at Amex. DON'T think i don't know those rides belong to who! :angry:

please don't try that small road, I see cars kena summon at least once a week

Neutral Newbie

hi guys any update on the season parking situation for this?

will be moving to mbc soon and am looking for season parking as well. [:(]

What is the problem with Maple tree city?

The building don't sell seasonparking ticket to people working there meh?

Is that carpark overloaded with cars?

I only know riding motorcycle parking at maple tree city is 100% free!

I am there on some afternoons....meeting clients.

Anyone want to have lunch there? Can PM me.

There got subway, Aston, crystal jade, Starbucks, etc....nice place to skive away my afternoon.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

cheapest I found is at cantonment close HDB. $90/mo but about 10-15mins to your place.

oopppss, sorry. wrong place. ignore my comment above

Edited by JonEthan

Neutral Newbie

hi poper..did you manage to find season parking there?

or did you settle for comtech in the end?

cheers

Which german software company? My company shifting in March only.

[laugh] i heard of the company before

hi poper..did you manage to find season parking there?

or did you settle for comtech in the end?

cheers

alot of IT companies in comtech

↡ Advertisement