Recommended Season Parking for Mapletree Business City

Poper

(edited)

Didn't notice this post.

Block 52A Telok Blangah Drive is also a Park and Ride Carpark.

For food, there's a mini foodcourt in the same block as the carpark (the western food quite nice). There's another coffeeshop at 46 Telok Blangah Drive, which is along the walk from the mscp to the bus stop/mrt station (got prata and also the economic beehoon is popular in the morning). About 200m away from the mscp is Telok Blangah Drive hawker centre and also the wet market. Quite a lot of people from MBC/ARC/PSA walk over to the hawker centre for lunch.

thanks for the heads up, will consider. but still looking for options nearby MBC if possible. just sharing so far cheapest found is 34 Boon Leat Terrace , LHN building. There was better one but they say only for tenants

Edited by kohzcm
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I'm looking for season parking at MBC. Willing to pay $180 for it. Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Edit: They remove the @ yahoo from the displayed email address.

Hi,

I'm looking for season parking at MBC. Willing to pay $180 for it. Please contact me at sparebearstare{@}yahoo.com

Thanks.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi, I'm also looking for season parking at MBC / PSA building. August onwards. Willing to pay $180. If you or someone you know have the lot willing to let go, please email me at monovz88 at gmail.com. Very much appreciated :)

Edited by monomono88

Reposting as season lot is available again!

I currently have a season lot just 1 minute away from Blk 30 Mapletree Business City. Paying $181. I can transfer to you temporarily till I need it back. I'm trying out a new parking arrangement. Could be a few months to indefinitely. If you need a season lot urgently, contact me at 98801081. I'll let you know 1-2 months before I take it back.

This should be great for those waiting for season lots.

Have a season parking lot at boon leat terrace for temporary transfer (a few months) while I try another parking arrangement.

Cheers! 

Gary

Have a season parking lot at boon leat terrace for temporary transfer (a few months) while I try another parking arrangement.

Cheers!

Gary

Lot taken. Thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Have a season parking lot at Gillman Barracks available for temporary transfer for the month of October while I try another parking arrangement.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Edited by jwxw

Neutral Newbie

Have a season parking lot at 34 boon leat terrace for permanent transfer from Jan 2018.

Cheers!

Terry

Hi Terry, still available? Interested.

I’m keen too ... anywhere near ARC to fragrance empire to HP to comtech to Gillman barracks ... if you have one for transfer pls let me know !

Park at Labrador park and use e-scooter.

One time cost $500 to $1K.

How much parking is at Labrador park?

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement