What blue tooth head set is this ah?

Ken4555

post-59875-1296058884_thumb.jpg

hey all... i just found this bule tooth head set... anybody's? if you are the owner pls post where you lost it... if you got the right location i will return it to you... if you cant remember where you lost it... you can give me 3 places... if either one is correct then i will ask you which one and if you had been there you will know exactly where i found it...

anyways anyone knows this brand? is it expensive? how to set up connection ah? password code is 0000 or 1234 or wat ah? wanna try it out... keke :D

↡ Advertisement

at first i thought it was rubbish and ignored it... then dont know why i felt just have to make sure... picked it up and realised its a blue tooth ear piece..

hey all... i just found this bule tooth head set... anybody's? if you are the owner pls post where you lost it... if you got the right location i will return it to you... if you cant remember where you lost it... you can give me 3 places... if either one is correct then i will ask you which one and if you had been there you will know exactly where i found it...

anyways anyone knows this brand? is it expensive? how to set up connection ah? password code is 0000 or 1234 or wat ah? wanna try it out... keke :D

Very kind of you bro to find the owner back. Salute you.

just found out from colleagues... $200+.... supposed to be a pretty advanced set...

but seriously, same quality as my Nokia replica i bought for $15... haha... but maybe drop too many times the condition abit cuckoo liao...

[laugh]

Very kind of you bro to find the owner back. Salute you.

actually no lah i not the super honest type, just that i totally dont need this...... if it was $$$ i found then 1st thing is treat frd makan drink liao... haha [laugh]

hey ken, i lost mine which is the same as the one above recently, in all honesty. but i dont know where i lost it also. this is the platronic forget model number. but i doubt it is so coincidence that you will happen to find mine. maybe if it can match with my phone, then it is proof it is mine. cost me almost $200 ..

hey ken, i lost mine which is the same as the one above recently, in all honesty. but i dont know where i lost it also. this is the platronic forget model number. but i doubt it is so coincidence that you will happen to find mine. maybe if it can match with my phone, then it is proof it is mine. cost me almost $200 ..

but the set can par any phone ah... do you mean the auto paring of the phone to the set? well if you have not deleted the paired devices in your phone i guess can try loh...

When did you roughly lose it? How long ago ah?

so here's the questions...

*pls choose one or more possible locations

1) restaurant

2) Ktv Pub

3) massage place

but the set can par any phone ah... do you mean the auto paring of the phone to the set? well if you have not deleted the paired devices in your phone i guess can try loh...

1) restaurant

2) Ktv Pub

3) massage place

hmmmmm.............. so you frequent this places har ....... [sly][:p][:p]

[gorgeous], at this places, TKB, Viet, Pinoy or others..... :ph34r:

ha ha, i like your style ken. anyway, realistically i think it is very unlikely that you will happen to stumble upon my lost bluetooth headset (which is the same model as above pic), i mean, what is the chance ? yes, it will auto connect since it is paired.

if i have to choose, can we meet at clarke quay ? going to shanghai dolly tomorrow.. i buy you a few drinks.

ha ha, i like your style ken. anyway, realistically i think it is very unlikely that you will happen to stumble upon my lost bluetooth headset (which is the same model as above pic), i mean, what is the chance ? yes, it will auto connect since it is paired.

if i have to choose, can we meet at clarke quay ? going to shanghai dolly tomorrow.. i buy you a few drinks.

i love shanghai dolly :wub:

anyways i will be at one fullerton...

you can PM me your contact... i rushing out now... contact you tonight...

hv a nice day!

1) restaurant

2) Ktv Pub

3) massage place

hmm..............massage place? same room, same girl? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

actually no lah i not the super honest type, just that i totally dont need this...... if it was $$$ i found then 1st thing is treat frd makan drink liao... haha [laugh]

At least you are honest to be so frank! [laugh]

hmm..............massage place? same room, same girl? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

its a small world you know [laugh]

maybe Sat coffee or lunch lah... can meet at m---------s... keke...

i give up on finding 5liters of EO below $30.... [:)] can try the dettol Engine oil ^_^

At least you are honest to be so frank! [laugh]

i mean if find Money how to find the rightful owner? unless huge sum of it...

maybe best is to donate to a charity... but who wouldnt keep some for him/herself??? -_-

its a small world you know [laugh]

maybe Sat coffee or lunch lah... can meet at m---------s... keke...

i give up on finding 5liters of EO below $30.... [:)] can try the dettol Engine oil ^_^

I will in bedok tomorrow late morning to abt lunch time or so, if want to hv lunch or coffee, SMS me. :D

Can meet at mx or somewhere, mayb can stock up on some EO also, but think they close by 2pm.

last night went to pump room and then shanghai dolly, drink until gong gong, had a very good sleep thereafter. wah, alcohol really is a wonder. now starting work .

last night went to pump room and then shanghai dolly, drink until gong gong, had a very good sleep thereafter. wah, alcohol really is a wonder. now starting work .

i fell asleep in my towel last nite... woke up half dead tis morning but surprising without alarm... haha

have a good day all.. i got a long long day ahead [:(]

↡ Advertisement