Reviews on Skoda cars

CH_CO

Maybe you can consider Fuga Kuga if you don't mind the slightly small driver's seat and the soon to be launched Ecoboost Mondeo.

Like Skoda,Ford suffers from low resale value but their models are arguably more stylish and have sportier drive.

Fuga Kuga? [shocked][confused][confused]

↡ Advertisement

The Kuga is a really good car - shares a lot of stuff with Volvo,

the engine rocks my world, really solid 4wd system and the steering is speed sensitive, so can be driven really well.....

I liked it a lot when had it for a two day drive.

Neutral Newbie

The Kuga is a really good car - shares a lot of stuff with Volvo,

the engine rocks my world, really solid 4wd system and the steering is speed sensitive, so can be driven really well.....

I liked it a lot when had it for a two day drive.

I agree on the drive but the driver's seat is quite small for a giant like me.The XC60 is a better albeit more expensive choice.

I am looking forward to try the new X3.

Yes its amazing how the combination of the engine and gearbox makes it feel so lively....my colleague test drove it with 3 of us as passengers (2 of us friends and the SE) and he was very impressed with the eagerness of the car to accelerate.....ahhh what I wouldn't give to be 10 yrs younger [laugh]

Everybody's got a different opinion I guess....the Yeti looks good to me....the Roomster looked more like a panel van if you ask me....and I actually prefer the rear of the Superb compared to the front [;)]

Everybody's got a different opinion I guess....the Yeti looks good to me....the Roomster looked more like a panel van if you ask me....and I actually prefer the rear of the Superb compared to the front [;)]

Yap, IMHO, comparing Yeti and Roomester, Yeti wins in term of design, performance also wins and the conclusion is, it is a better car ^_^ .

Superb's rear looks more modern than its front...somehow, the design doesn't gel from front till the end. They might have more than one designer in deciding what the final look should be :D . Nonetheless, it is a good car.

Among all, Fabia's design is a let down and the workmanship seems a bit crude to me. You can look at the rubber stripes of the door seal, the rear door sides and edges. Interior also so so especially at the rear. The plus point is the engine and the cheaper price tag (some said not by alot) than the VW Polo TSI.

Regards,

Yes its amazing how the combination of the engine and gearbox makes it feel so lively....my colleague test drove it with 3 of us as passengers (2 of us friends and the SE) and he was very impressed with the eagerness of the car to accelerate.....ahhh what I wouldn't give to be 10 yrs younger [laugh]

So tempted to buy that time....think will observe the market price further. Still felt that Skoda is overpriced, perhaps it is the brand thingy...

Regards,

Neutral Newbie

Skodas are good car but the way the Singapore agents sells it looking for high profit [dizzy][speechless][furious][whip]

They are going no where in the near term.........

I came here to seek for advise for a car, my choices were,

1. Honda Accord

2. Toyota Camry

3. Toyota Harrier

4. Pugeot

Than someone asked me to try the Skoda Superb 1.8T......the rest is history. Today after 170,000 km later after 5 years...I am satisfied. it has been such a delight to drive the car, everyday when I start the car up, I get excited and happy. Furthermore, it is safe, sad to say, I gotten myself into 3 minor accidents, 2 was bumped into by someone and last was my fault, I reversed into someone when they came too close too fast and both cannot react in time. In all times, nothing but a scratch for me, but the rest was quite terrible all crumbled like paper. So safety wise you are sure to be safe for all your occupants.

My power as it is in Stage 2, I get about 200hp and very comfortable power and speed when needed on those spirited rides in Msia.

My wife told me I can only change to a Skoda in future.....yes dear!

Neutral Newbie

HI Guys, Letting go my sporty blue OCT 2011 Octavia 1.4 (TSI). Brand new condition. Mileage done only 17,000km. With Factory Fitted Sports rims. Paintwork is protected by CSii. Grooming done regular, solar film.

Interested party call 96822093. View to appreciate.

Neutral Newbie

Do u guys tink it's worth it to change to yeti nw? Always dream of owning a SUV..currently im on a Mazda 3 sp..