Reviews on Skoda cars

CH_CO

read alot about skoda few mths ago, value for money..etc etc..nice design. Yes i very tempted but the authorised dealer and the 7spd dsg = gone case.

if car something wrong and the AD like non-existant......how?

Previously still thought if COE drops the new octavia would be awesome. Now....err... u try skoda.com.sg it's non existant.

↡ Advertisement

Coming from a klutz who cannot even hold a spanner properly, I would say the above comments are fair.

But for all other drive enthusiast, Skoda is a good car. Of course parts fail but nothing a real enthusiast cannot fix.

I've owned 2 skodas in a row and regretted selling the second one. Among the many cars I've owned, the drive is only second to BMW. Also the lack of support by AD makes this car a real customisable unit.

So if you know nuts about how cars work, cannot turn a nut without dropping the spanner, has the idea that a great car only stays out of the shop.....then stay away from Skoda.

Let the real men have the fun.

The greatest joke of the year! [laugh] Yes, you are the REAL MAN. You talk BIG. Please have fun! [thumbsup]

Hi All, i currently drive honda stream, due for coe renewal. planning to scrap and get skoda octavia used car. think price is ok but sceptical about service and spares, heard spares availability is an issue in Singapore. any comments pls?

• Praise 1

Hi All, i currently drive honda stream, due for coe renewal. planning to scrap and get skoda octavia used car. think price is ok but sceptical about service and spares, heard spares availability is an issue in Singapore. any comments pls?

It is a rebadge VW Jetta lah. Parts should not be a problem.

I was interested in the latest vrs but too bad there wasn't an agent earlier part of this year.

Very strange,when a Agent is around,nobody buy [bigcry] ,when it closed down,alot of people interested... [rolleyes]

What joke? 6 speed DSG is one of the most reliable gearbox out there..

yup.. its the 7 speed dry that has a reputation of failure.

errrr...... the DSG is bullet proof  [crazy]  

the one singular problem with the DSG gearbox is the MU or Mechatronic 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1