Anyone here follows "The Walking Dead"?

Jj5599

My take is he is not gone thanks to the other guy. I read some subtle signs (which I'll not elaborate) in that final scene that suggested so. Although I would agree that it's a little far-fetched to pull it off.

Edited by Jellandross
↡ Advertisement

Ep 4 was an extended length flashback on why Morgan is the way he is now. I found it a fantastic episode, but the internet is full of dissatisfied trolls. As far as I'm concerned, Glenn's fate can wait another week.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

I find season 6 the nicest , together with season 1.  Btw, supergirl episode 2 should be out today liao, after a wait of over half a year.  For those who likes sweet innocent girl look with titanium boobs, quick !

Edited by Ingenius

I kinda prefer FTWD more than TWD as it shows how the virus spread and how the world crumples. The characters are interesting too. Looking forward to S2. Hoping that there will be a crossover in the future.TWD is still good though and ya, cant wait to find out if he is really gone. 1 episode per week seems really long.

Edited by Stratovarius

One theory was he hid under the dumpster which the zombies were eating Nick.

How he escapes is a another thing. He does have a flare gun on him.

Just watched it on Fox Ch. Glenn escaped lah haha - he is trying to get back to the Group.

He is with the girl who escaped on her own. Last scene is he let go some helium balloons into the air, the group inside the compound saw it.

But bad news is one of the tower fell and broke the Wall - all walkers go in to attack. Episode ends here.

Wait for next Monday 9pm slot hahahhaa

Just watched it on Fox Ch. Glenn escaped lah haha - he is trying to get back to the Group.

He is with the girl who escaped on her own. Last scene is he let go some helium balloons into the air, the group inside the compound saw it.

But bad news is one of the tower fell and broke the Wall - all walkers go in to attack. Episode ends here.

Wait for next Monday 9pm slot hahahhaa

Bro.. For the benefit of many others who haven't watched the episode, you could have given a spoiler alert at the beginning of your post.

• Praise 2

Common sense is never click on any movie or drama discussion thread either here in mcf or any other discussion forum or Facebook site if you haven't watch the latest episode or movie.

Example Star Wars. If you are not going to watch the film in 7 days after it opened, then common sense will tell you not to read any discussion of the movie.

Managed to catch Season 6, Esp 9 a couple days ago via Fox Play on demand from singtel tv.

Straight away full of drama & death...  [shocked]

For those who have not started or missed any previous episode, Season 1 to 5 are available from the Fox Play on demand.

Ok new episodes starts. Last one ending see a shocker - at least to me haha... White and black mixed!

Like you order soya bean with chendol wahahahaha

Hahahah!!! Order soya bean and chendol mix. Michael Jackson!

The past few episodes has been quite difficult to watch on the new "killings".

Epic moment when Eugene attained "Stage 2" status.

Supersonic

The past few episodes has been quite difficult to watch on the new "killings".

Epic moment when Eugene attained "Stage 2" status.

They decided to kill first or be killed later. It's a dog eat dog world.

Zombies became insignificant.

↡ Advertisement