Anyone here follows "The Walking Dead"?

Jj5599

Quite a difficult episode to watch, especially with the demise of a popular character from S01 and also a very likeable character from S04.

Very interested to know how brutal Negan's death will be like... the day it happens.

he is the ultimate bully! If this kind of character really exist in the real world i hope he dies a slow and painful death! A quick death is to way to kind but in real life its always the opposite.
↡ Advertisement

the human are scarier than the zombies, why can't we have the zombies from korea to chase the sh!t out of these people   [laugh]  [laugh]

because it a long draggy drama show rather than a fast paced movie...........lol

• Praise 1

because it a long draggy drama show rather than a fast paced movie...........lol

And a cliffhanger ending so you have to watch the next episode.

the human are scarier than the zombies, why can't we have the zombies from korea to chase the sh!t out of these people [laugh][laugh]

human.....the only creature that was given conciousness and freewill......and currently the freewill is over extended!

And a cliffhanger ending so you have to watch the next episode.

i stop watching at season 5....... have enough of every 6-7 episodes need to wait so long..... it is not the only show around

i stop watching at season 5....... have enough of every 6-7 episodes need to wait so long..... it is not the only show around

Waiting for winter to come

ditched this show few season ago..too draggy for my personal liking.

game of thrones!!!

a bit draggy but the show is life-like! Theres oni a handful from the season's 1st episode. Ricks killed his goodfriends, lost his wife then his girlfriend. His son lost an eye! No character is safe from certain death......thats why i got glued to the show! I missed the 1st 2 episode of the 1st season and found the 3rd episode very interesting and watched the reruns to understand the plot. Now its the oni series i watch.....i gave up on ncis (it was my fav back when it was aired in rtm2). Now i mostly watch documentaries.

Turbocharged

She is kinda fat.

I liked the previous episode where Tara Chambler keeps running.....Not too saggy... I mean draggy

The Walking Dead new season Starts! Now Ch 558 showing. But seems like showing past episodes. Rick Vs Governor !

No....just reruns from the previous seasons. October 22 (if not wrong will start the new season.
  • Praise 1

No....just reruns from the previous seasons. October 22 (if not wrong will start the new season.

Too boring and draggy now. Carl shouldve just shot Negan.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2