Bad Cough! Bad Cough!

Yagami85

Neutral Newbie

i also had bad cough, going to 2 weeks. already visit dr. 2x.

it happen after i ate 肉乾.

yesterday i try ate again, i cough until woke up event fall at sleep.

avoid 肉乾.

cough till me breathless, so unpleasant.

↡ Advertisement

My suggestion may sound ridiculous but it works for me many times.. eat bird nest ( not canned ones) before going to sleep.. [:)]

Buy those pure nests and boil 2-3 hrs with slow cooker..

My suggestion may sound ridiculous but it works for me many times.. eat bird nest ( not canned ones) before going to sleep.. [:)]

You are not the only person who says this.

If you ask those old ladies who were brought up in reasonably well to do environment, they will also suggest using bird's nest to cure cough. First time I heard it, I was thinking, so much $$ to cure a cough? [laugh]

It certainly beats visiting the Clinic a few times and swallowing syrup and pills, $ spent may be about the same..IMO :D

You are not the only person who says this.

If you ask those old ladies who were brought up in reasonably well to do environment, they will also suggest using bird's nest to cure cough. First time I heard it, I was thinking, so much $$ to cure a cough? [laugh]

It does work, but more for the mild ones...

If ur cough has been there for weeks, then high chance is there's some infection or virus attack...may not be that useful anymore...

Cough not easy to recover, heard so many pple have been coughing for few wks to 1 mth plus and yet still coughing! But if u cough until lung got infection or even got blood, then better seek doctor for advise and take x-ray to play safe.

But the doctor u go to also must be gd enough to give u gd coughing medicine to cure your cough. But i wld think follow up with the same doctor or clinic better than keep switching different doctor and clinic, cause at least the doctor can refer to the previous record and then change different medicine or give u stronger medicine to cure your cough. [:)] Unless u have already consult the same doctor and clinic for 2 times or more still not cannot recover, then shld change to another doctor, cause the doctor may not have "licence"! [rolleyes]

Will lozenges creates phlegm? Few days ago i have cough, those dry type of cough. Doctor gave me cough syrup and lozenges, seems like after eating the lozenges, my throat now have phlegm and the cough seems even worse!

Will lozenges creates phlegm? Few days ago i have cough, those dry type of cough. Doctor gave me cough syrup and lozenges, seems like after eating the lozenges, my throat now have phlegm and the cough seems even worse!

Lozenges is not the cause of phlegm. Phlegm is caused by infection after long term of coughing. Try to treat your running nose and coughing at the same time to speed up the recovery.

Lozenges is not the cause of phlegm. Phlegm is caused by infection after long term of coughing. Try to treat your running nose and coughing at the same time to speed up the recovery.

I drink coconut water & eat the flesh to treat my cough.

It works most of the time for me.

I drink coconut water & eat the flesh to treat my cough.

It works most of the time for me.

coconut in this temperature will make one very sleepy.....

hahaha....of course! But i neber heard of neebuliser before.....

those put the gas mask, inside put medicine, then breath in the medicine smoke

very expensive, whole thing proabbaly $150 (not inclusive mahcine rental)

but machine is very cheap $120 can get already

i buy the machine, share among my kids and relatives kids

super more than take back the mopney liao

those put the gas mask, inside put medicine, then breath in the medicine smoke

very expensive, whole thing proabbaly $150 (not inclusive mahcine rental)

but machine is very cheap $120 can get already

i buy the machine, share among my kids and relatives kids

super more than take back the mopney liao

wah.....new way to smoke weed.....😂😂😂😂😂.....where got sell?

drink coke [laugh]

wah.....new way to smoke weed..........where got sell?

pharmacy sure have

you tell them you want the new boo liser machine

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1