• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
131 replies to this topic | 215 praises

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:14 AM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys,

Any place to recommend where I can buy a 3 feet fish tank with cabinet at a decent price? Not sure if a budget of 300 is enough. My existing tank was given by a friend and now the cabinet a bit pong kong after we found that the water pump was not properly placed and causing the fater to overflow into the cabinet. Thinking of getting a whole set.

PS: Sorry guy, I wasn't referring to the ones at geylang... happy.gif
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:15 AM

Jj5599
  • Jj5599
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

damn...

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:17 AM

Whathefish
  • Premium member
    Whathefish
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

u staying in the west? u can try clementi next to famous claypot rice...fishes and fish tank are cheap n good...

ok now the other fish tank..any good one to recommend? wau hahahah
What are you looking at?!!

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:18 AM

Andylau1177
  • Andylau1177
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi guys,

Any place to recommend where I can buy a 3 feet fish tank with cabinet at a decent price? Not sure if a budget of 300 is enough. My existing tank was given by a friend and now the cabinet a bit pong kong after we found that the water pump was not properly placed and causing the fater to overflow into the cabinet. Thinking of getting a whole set.

saw the thread and really thought of the ones in geylang lor, teaser siah. back to topic, you can try the aquarium shop at sunset way or plaza sing b1

天王?可不是人人都能當!除了我和你!

6223: Juventus (Div 2)
9191: Porto (Div 1)

MCF Premier League: Porto

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:21 AM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Talk about the "other" fish tank, I'm more familiar with Taipei ones than Geylang ones... hehehe
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:24 AM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

u staying in the west? u can try clementi next to famous claypot rice...fishes and fish tank are cheap n good...

ok now the other fish tank..any good one to recommend? wau hahahah

You mean this one?

New Lucky Claypot Chicken
Blk 328 Clementi Ave 2 #01-220
S120328

Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:27 AM

Andylau1177
  • Andylau1177
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Talk about the "other" fish tank, I'm more familiar with Taipei ones than Geylang ones... hehehe

taipei got fishtanks??? didnt know they have such things too tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif i thought only got the bing lang mei mei wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
天王?可不是人人都能當!除了我和你!

6223: Juventus (Div 2)
9191: Porto (Div 1)

MCF Premier League: Porto

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:31 AM

East539
  • Premium member
    East539
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Tjkbeluga, I have one 4ft fish tank complete with "Wrought Iront" design support, if you are interested, you can take it from me, FOC one, you just arrange transport can liao.

The Good Trees Tiko Rangers

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:38 AM

Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Got a 4 footer complete with cabinet ( $1000 original cost). In excellant condition. Freebies if you are interested can go together ($750 for free)

Let me know if you are interested. All for $300 is ok

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:39 AM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Tjkbeluga, I have one 4ft fish tank complete with "Wrought Iront" design support, if you are interested, you can take it from me, FOC one, you just arrange transport can liao.

Thanks for the offer... It's very tempting but 4 feet is too big for the space that I have.

kam siah kam siah!
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:40 AM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

taipei got fishtanks??? didnt know they have such things too tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif i thought only got the bing lang mei mei wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Actually not fish tank... More like HK type, 1 room flat type. Back in 2007, it was much better quality and service but nowadays, CMI...
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:41 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

taipei got fishtanks??? didnt know they have such things too tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif i thought only got the bing lang mei mei

no more bing lang mei.. bigcry.gif
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:43 AM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

no more bing lang mei.. bigcry.gif

Got laa... but more on the outskirts of taipei city.
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

East539
  • Premium member
    East539
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks for the offer... It's very tempting but 4 feet is too big for the space that I have.

kam siah kam siah!

no problem, anyway if any of your friends looking for 4ft one, can take from me also. pm me can liao.
The Good Trees Tiko Rangers

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:02 PM

Whathefish
  • Premium member
    Whathefish
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You mean this one?

New Lucky Claypot Chicken
Blk 328 Clementi Ave 2 #01-220
S120328

YUP correct!!! That is the one...have a few shops there..but the one nearer is the best

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:11 PM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi guys,

the tank is cheap. its the cabinet that is expensive. i had exactly the same problem as you. due to a filter leak, my cabinet almost collapse. got a new one at $700 (without the tank). my tank is 4ft.

look for wee yang. he is one of the best in the industry.
http://n30.com.sg/aquarium_living

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:25 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

the tank is cheap. its the cabinet that is expensive. i had exactly the same problem as you. due to a filter leak, my cabinet almost collapse. got a new one at $700 (without the tank). my tank is 4ft.

look for wee yang. he is one of the best in the industry.
http://n30.com.sg/aquarium_living

waa... Nice... Don't dare to go there... Wait kana poison deep deep...
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:01 PM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

waa... Nice... Don't dare to go there... Wait kana poison deep deep...

ha.....for tank and cabinet, i rather get a good set as this will stay with you for along time.
what fish are you keeping? i am into planted tank.

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:04 PM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

ha.....for tank and cabinet, i rather get a good set as this will stay with you for along time.
what fish are you keeping? i am into planted tank.

Aiya, I'm just a small time hobbyist.... Just got neon tetras and some chapalang fishes.... Got a sucker fish that has been with us for a long time. That sucker can really last... There was a period of time that I didn't change the water at all for couple of months with no water circulation and still can survive....

Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:09 PM

Whathefish
  • Premium member
    Whathefish
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Aiya, I'm just a small time hobbyist.... Just got neon tetras and some chapalang fishes.... Got a sucker fish that has been with us for a long time. That sucker can really last... There was a period of time that I didn't change the water at all for couple of months with no water circulation and still can survive....

The shop at Clementi sold in a big bag of 50 tetras at abt SGD$10 i think used to be $7 only..of coz lower grade ...
if better and big tetras 50 is $38 i think.

Lots of plants too....nice

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Fish, tank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users