Audi R8, SLS AMG or Maserati GranTurismo

Taciturn

bro wat us say is super rite im a 2nd drive for maserati sypder just the name and the car will make ppl turn and see if like other fer or merc its common but "MESA" is super slick and sexy.. [laugh] [laugh]

should be Maser......

enjoy your spyder

↡ Advertisement

My friends dad hates his sls but then again he collected his 458 a month before that. So maybe that explains it.

Ask your friend's Dad to join the Forum leh...

Please bros dont insult Maser by including it in a comparo with SLS. Maser says passion, taste and style.

SLS is typical German autowagen......dull

Audi R8.....like the SLS only its mother could love it

i would vote for Maser GT but then i heard clutch maintenance is similiar to a Ferrari/Lambo..then for the price might as well get a used F or L ?

Neutral Newbie

SLS looks very very nice very outstanding with the gul wing door, im sorry mate "maser" still my hot italian lady.....

Why not the aston martin?

I totally heart the db9 and v8 vantage S roadster :)

yet to see a virage

Theres a silver blue AM Rapide here and it is stunning. Not a hatchback per se but as a four (five??) door it puts the others to shame

SLS looks very very nice very outstanding with the gul wing door, im sorry mate "maser" still my hot italian lady.....

Yes right on - it is head and shoulders winner out of this comparison Pure Italian class